Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

4 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:55 am

He disappeared and reappeared right behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I never said it was a bad thing," he whispered in her ear. Then, realizing what he was doing, he awkwardly stepped away, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck. "Ah..."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Kaalee froze and closed her eyes breathing very deeply.
"Oh okay then." She laughed, trying to play it off.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 pm

"Um I er made my decision about this. I'm going to stop running away, and let Christian do it. You're right, Old Magick is very emotional."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Kaalre nodded.
"Alec...can we be...friends? It kinda hurts not having you in my life." Kaalee said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Hope fluttered in his cheat, but he bit his lip to hold back a smile. "Sure, we can be friends...buticantproniseyouillbehappyasjustfriends." He said the last part in such a rush that his words ran together. His hands were reembling in nervousness.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Kaalee stared at him. Several emotions rushed through her.
"You made me go threw that to say that? Goddamnit Alec! I went threw hell! And you say that? Of course I don't want to just be friends either." Kaalee was mad, for some unknown reason so she was rambling but eventually it faded and she hugged him.
"You put me through Hell you know? I thought you didn't love me and I scared the hell outta some cop last time." She said, tears running down her face.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:31 pm

He was laughing but trying his best not to. He pulled her tightly against him, as if he couldn't get her close enough. Merlin, how he had missed the feeling of her smaller form against his, and how good it felt. "I'm so sorry, Kaalee, so, so, so indescribably sorry. I missed you so much. Of course I never stopped loving you. It's so difficult to not love you, you hyper, violent, crazy, fantastic, absolutely fantastic woman!"
He leaned down a kissed her lightly at first, trying to convey how much he missed her through his lips. But, then he pulled back, his eyebrow raised. "Cop?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 pm

"Um...Paige invited this cop who thought we were smuggling goods in my store to Thanksgiving and I kinda was freaking out because you left me and he was there and yeah." Kaalee said quietly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 pm

He groaned and closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against hers. Now thatshe was there and they were getting along, he had to b close to her. "You didn't hex him into oblivion did you? Things could get messy then."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 pm

"Ah no...I took it out on the vegetables." Kaalee admitted sheepishly. She pulled him close to her as she breathed in.his scent.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 pm

He chuckled softly, shaking his head at her. "Those poor carrots; were they usable after you were through with them?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 pm

"Um...not exactly." Kaalee laughed. They heard dogs in the distance.
"Alec are we in Scotland?" She asked him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 pm

He looked up, tilting his head in curiosity. "Yeah, we are. Why? And why are there dogs barking."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 pm

"Because I'm not exactly allowed in Scotland." She said, hugging him again and letting the shadows take them away to the house Alec had bought those four months ago.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 pm

He looked around when the shadows faded and grinned. "Good choice." He trailed the hand that wasnt holding Kaalee's on the counter. The dust was inches thick. He wrinkled his nose and wiped his fingers ob his robes. Then he looked back at Kaalee. "but what, pray tell, did you do to get yourself banned from Scotland?
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Christian appeared and walked up to the two and glared.
"Enjoying yourself? Do you know how selfless you are, seeing each other while you let Nara forget everything!" He stood there looking at them.

"I assume that you're not going to sacrifice yourself for Nara? I could know that, so how are you going to explain that to her? You know what don't even come near her because she won't understand thanks to your girlfriend here!"

"Goodbye primo I need to make myself ready for the sacrifice." Christian still watched Alec and Kaalee.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:11 pm

"I stole the crown jewels. Well borrowed really." Kaalee said, taking her wand.out and cleaning up the place.
"Do you know why I made Nara forget? Because I planned on.never seeing Alec again. But plans change fate interferes. So bugger off." Kaalee said.

(My phone is going to die soon Sad ill see if cabelas has wiring)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 pm

"Don't even start young lady because you don't need to apologize to me or explain anything dear. I was just to say goodbye."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Alec's eyes flared purple and he advanced on his cousin, who was frozen in place from Alec's anger-fueled power. "You need to get your fucking story straight, Christian! Not two hours ago, you were saying that you love her and that it has to be you who is the sacrifice, not me, and how my fate doesn't lay in the blessing. How I have to be there and help Nara through the birth because that's the only way shell be able to do it, and how she still misses me and how she's going to name her son after me.
"I was prepared to give up my life and everything in it to save he child, but you convinced me that I was wrong. Now you have the audacity to stand here and tell me I'm being selfish because I'M FUCKING TRYING TO PUT THINGS RIGHT? Now you're telling me Tht Nara doesn't remember me? If you're scared to be the sacrifice, then I'm sorry. I'll help you through it; you don't have to go it alone. But you made a decision, primo, and don't try and back out of it by blaming me. I know I fucked up earlier, but I'm trying to fix things now."
He ground his teeth together, fist clenched, though the light around him faded away.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Christian looked at Alec. "Alec I told you that before you took her memories away she begged me and cried because of you! Not after so don't start with me! I don't need you to help me I'm sorry I need to go Nara is expecting me." Christian disappeared.

Nara was sitting in her chair reading a book, she looked up and Christian sat down in front of her.

"Nara, I'm going to bless your unborn baby but I won't come back but don't be scared everything is going to be fine I promise you that just start a new life and decide for yourself and don't let anyone judge you or tell you what to do alright!" He wiped the tears from her cheeks and Nara nodded an hugged Christian tightly.
"Thank you for everything Christian." Nara smiled and kissed his cheeks.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:42 pm

"Alec love." Kaalee said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 pm

He looked at her, his expression guarded. When Alec spoke, his voice was more gruff than he intended it to be. "Yeah?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:26 pm

"I always imagined you with purple eyes. It looks cool. But I think they overload your coolness factors. I mean people as cool as us can only have so much coolness." Kaalee giggled.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:35 pm

He laughed, his expression relaxing and eyes closing. Pulling her into a hug, he leaned his head on the top of hers, breathing in her shampoo, perfume, and a smell that was just Kaalee. "Merlin, I love you."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Kaalee pulled away and raised an eye at him.
"You know we've got to talk about this love of dead people. Because Merlin has been dead for awhile now." She said, trying not to burst out laughing.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next