Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

4 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 12 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm

"Yeah it's kind of awesome." Jonnilee laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't have a clue. I know he's from Spain and that is about it. But the Ministry might know. I can ask around." Paige said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay?" Kaalee asked, laughing.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 12 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm

"Alec is just born this morning." Nara smiled at Jonnilee and then Nara's smile faded quickly and she sat down on the couch.

"I don't know what was wrong with me to name my kid after a boy who came back. Kaalee and Alec and i fought this morning right after i delivered my baby and now i pointed them the door telling i don't want them in my life because of what they did to me, i lost my best friend, my boyfriend and the father of the baby doesn't even talk to me neither is my brother. I'm desperate, i don't know what to do." Nara cried in her hands letting everything go what was disturbing her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 am

Jay nibbled on his thumb nail as he listened, eyes constantly going over what he had, which wasn't much. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan, since we don't have any other options. I'll send a message over to the London and ask them to give me any information they have on this guy ASAP. knowing your government, no offense, I probably won't see it for a couple of days. Here, I'll give you my cell number, since I always have it on me. Call me if you find anything out, yeah?"

*~*~*~*~

"What would you say if I told you that I was thinking about going back to Hogwarts and asking if they had any positions open for me, whether it was the healer or maybe some other position, I don't really care. I miss that old castle."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm

(This is awakward because I'm doing this from my Wii but I dont have much of a choice so I'm sorry for the delay. This might have taken a couple days)
"Okay I'll check in with you later." Paige said, before hanging up and calling various contacts of hers. Well one really.
"Ronald Weasley if you don't get me that address I will send my best forces at you!" Paige yelled into the phone.

(where is the house anyways?)

_---------------

"Um...I know the position for Potions Master is available." Kaalee said quietly.

-------

(sorry ducks i forgot what you posted just hold on a bit...jk but i dont want to delete)

"Kaalee has her issues. She doesn't handle anything well." Jonnilee said.
"You haven't lost anyone. I don't know what Nic's problem is. But you haven't lost him, he loves you too much." Jonni said to her.

Kaalee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Nara looked at Jonnilee and she sighed.

"I don't know what to do! I need them but i can't forgive them for what they did. They took my memories and i was sad because i thought Alec would never come back and would never protect me." Nara walked to Alec, still sound asleep in his small bed. Nara turned to Jonnilee with the book that helped her so much.

"I want to give you this, it is a book that helps you through your first pregnancy, also if you get more then one in your case triplets." Nara smiled weakly at Jonnilee. She wiped her tears away. "Sorry for being so emotional but i don't know if i can do this on my own, i need Nicholas or Draco, just someone." Nara sniffed.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12