Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

4 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Great hall.

Nara waddled into the great hall, she had quite a big belly and she had stares from several people. She felt slightly embarrassed but at least the teachers knew why she was pregnant.

A lot of people looked at her but Nara waddled to the slytherin tabel and sat down with her face in her hands sighing.

"Stop staring at me i'm not bloody sick or fat so keep your eyes on your body." She hissed at a second slytherin girl who jumped in shock and stood up and walked away.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Sofia Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Sofia wandered into the hall and walked down the bench between the hufflepuff and slytherin tables. She smiled, waving, as her friends gestured fiercly for her to come over.

"Coming!" she yelled, and promptly tripped, falling flat on her face. People stared at her, laughing and pointing. She brushed herself off quickly, stnading up, looking around, grinning. One face wasn't laughing and pointing. Hunched over her food, cradling her stomach, was Nara Malfoy. Sofia shook her head, still grinning as she ran over to her friends,slipping over the side of teh bench next to them, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "I ahve no need to flirt, they are dazzled by my clumsiness," she anounced, much to the amusment of her firneds.
Sofia
Sofia
Star!
Star!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:51 pm

I took my plate from Draco who sat next to me, i pricked with my fork in my food when a girl went flat on her face behind me but i didn't look up just after she ran up to her friends i looked at her and smacked Draco at the back of his head because he was laughing so hard.

"Stop laughing Draco, that is not funny, she could be hurting herself." I hissed at him shoving my plate away from me. Draco gave me a glare.

"Nara that babyboy of yours needs food and you have been struggling to eat for days." He said, i looked at him.

"Don't be silly i just want some melon, can you give me a plate with melon." I asked him in my sweetest voice.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:57 pm

"Yes, we're all charmed," said Josie, grinning. "Care to tell teh rest of teh world? I don't think they heard you!" The rest of them giggled, Sofia laughing loudest of all. But she couldn't help but glance over her shoulder at Nara and her brother. She felt sorry for the girl, poor thing. Having to go through all this...
"What's on teh menu today?" she stared down teh table. "broad beans, straight beans, runner beans, baked beans... I didn't even know they did baked beans." She reached out and grabbed the pot, spooning herself a small portion. "Fun times, eh?" she laughed, scooping up some of the many other types of beans and putting them on her plate. "Is that a melon?" she gasped, looking down teh table. Melons were her absolute favourite fruit int eh whole entire world.
Sofia
Sofia
Star!
Star!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:06 pm

The girl glanced at me but then focused on her friends again.

"The melon is not on this table, maybe you can ask overthere." Draco said and i sighed stood up and uncomfortable waddled to the Hufflepuff table clearing her throat.

"Please can i have a plate with melon, our table run out of it and i need to eat because my brother is driving me crazy with his worries." I smiled at the girl.

"Did you hurt yourself when you fell?" I asked her just to be sure.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Sofia glanced up at Nara, who was standing expectantly over her; but behind the strength, she could see that Nara was worn out and tired. She smiled warmly. "Sure, Nara," she said, cutting her a slice and putting it on a plate before handing it o her. "And I'm fine, I fall over a lot." She smiled ruefully. "My name is Sofia, in case you didn't know. It's rather rude to be talking to someone without them knowing your name, I feel." She smiled again.
Sofia
Sofia
Star!
Star!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 pm

"Thank you, you have a very beautiful name but how do you know my name?" I asked her with a smile and grabbing the plate with melon.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm

"Why thank you," she said, grinning suddenly. Sofia leaned in close to Nara. "One of my friend's younger siblings had a crush on your brother in 5th year. Needless to say, she wouldn't shut up about him, and so Josie learnt quite a lot! It drove her crazy," she admitted.
Sofia
Sofia
Star!
Star!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm

I smiled at her.

"I see well thanks now i can tease my brother again." I winked at her eating the melon.

"Sorry but i have to sit down again i can't stand long but i will love to chat with you again Sofia." I smiled.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Kaalee walked up to the teachers table at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It had seemed like forever ago that she had ran away after...but now she was back and better then ever. She grabbed herself a pastry before heading off to her first class of the day, a class of seventh years and the last group of people that she really truely knew at Hogwarts. After they left she'd just be another teacher. She shook the thought out of her head and hurried to class, slipping on her teachers robe at the last minute.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 pm

I waddled to the potions classroom, i wanted to sit at the front. I saw the door was open and i waddled in seeing Kaalee standing with her back to me. I didn't know what to do so i just turned around.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm

"Nara?" Kaalee asked, hearing someone walk in. She could tell it was her, which was kinda freaky.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 pm

I stopped and turned around. "sorry i thought you were busy with writing things down, so i just wanted to wait in the hallway." i said shuffling my feet, i looked at her with my tired eyes and my book in my right hand.

"I just wait outside till you're finished." i whispered uncomfortable.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm

"Nara...come in and sit." Kaalee said, concerned for her best friend.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm

I looked at the door and then back at Kaalee, she looked at me with her concerned eyes. I sighed and waddled to the front of the class and sat down. I lied my books down on the table and pushed the table a little bit off from me so i could sit properly. I felt embarrassed to waddle around with my big pregnant belly, kids staring at me.

"what's the matter Kaalee?" i asked already knowing the answer.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"I don't know. You act like I'm mad at you or something." Kaalee said to her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm

I looked up at her rubbing my eyes.

"I'm not mad at you, i'm avoiding people a little bit Nicholas, Amethyst, Draco and especially McGonagall."I told her and i sighed.

"I'm a little bit embarrassed to walk through the school being pregnant, seeing all the eyes scanning me giving me dirty looks. I told them i wanted to quit school but they won't let me. I rubbed my eyes again and let my head fall in my hands, now lying with my head on the table hidden in my hands.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

"Nara you're in year seven, if you want to quit school that's your choice." Kaalee told her, quietly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm

"I know but Draco..." I stopped looked at Kaalee. "He keeps telling me that i can't find a proper job with not finishing hogwarts and he is scaring me like crazy. I know he is concerned but they all don't listen what i have to say, and it's about me i'm caring this baby....!"I shrieked but held my hand on my mouth and the tears streamed down my cheeks, i stood up grabbed my books.

"I'm sorry." i sniffed, waddled towards the door
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 pm

"Class is cancelled for the day, practice on the polyjuice potion with a partner in your dorms." I said to the rest of the class, following Nara.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I walked to the hallway and stood still by a window and stroked my stomach. I was gone too far but being tired of everything washed over me.

Draco walked through the hallway when he saw Nara standing there, he sighed and walked up to her also seeing Kaalee walking over.

Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm

"Oh no. This is stuff that you can not deal with Draco. I'm sorry but it's true." Kaalee said, leveling her gaze at Draco.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Draco looked at her and then walked away. "fine" he yelled angrily.

I looked how Draco walked away, it did hurt me seeing him walk away like that, i turned to Kaalee.

"there goes my brother." i said sadly but also a little bit relieved.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

"I'll fix it with him later. Right now I'm worried about you Nar." Kaalee said, conjuring two chairs.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 pm

"Kaalee, i'm just tired of everyone telling me what to do and what is best for me, they still think i'm the old Nara who needs to be protected but i'm not, but i don't want to disappoint them either with telling them to shut up. I want to be more independent but they won't let me everytime and everywhere they are checking up on me. The only one who is not worrying about me is Christian but he doesn't come around that much, i haven't seen him for weeks."

I plopped down on a chair. "everything with the baby is alright." I gave her a weak smile.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next