Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+4
Ashely Green [Potter]
Alec/Jay
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Nara
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Back at hogwarts when they build it up again;)
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 pm

"This place looks pretty good." Kaalee said walking the halls.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Nara walked into the great hall for the first time again in two years, she sat down at the slytherin table and stared blankly into space.

I saw Kaalee walking into the great hall, we aren't very good friends after our fight and she lived somewhere else not very close at Riddle Manor.

Last edited by Nara on Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I mean I'm not exactly qualified to teach." I asked Headmistress McGonnagal.

"I can see no one better for the position m'dear." She said to me so I nodded and we went to the great hall, and I sat down in the seat that my father had sat for most of his adult life.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Kaalee walked to the teachers table and sat down. I watched her sit down.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 1:01 pm

"I'd like to welcome back all of the students who decided to return with us. I know most of you had missed a year or more which is why instead of going in the year as your age group, you going to be in the year as you were when you left. We have several new proffessurs this year. The Minestry wants us to move on from the battle of Hogwarts but we will not forget it." Minerva said before sitting down and the feast began.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Jonnilee came in after that speech and sat down across from Nara.
"How are you doing?" She asked her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 pm

"Great i'm stuck with little slytherin kids.... I hate this already"i sighed. i let my head rest on Draco's shoulder who sat next to me.

Draco looked at me and said. "what's wrong with you, didn't you sleep well at Riddle Manor?" "shut up Draco" i snapped at him.

Draco looked at the teachers table. "since when is Kaalee a professor?" "idk, maybe because i had to kill Snape!" i hissed quietly.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

"Okay did you really just say IDK?" Jonnilee asked her, laughing slightly.

"I'm sorry...just a very Kaalee thing to do." Jonnilee siad when she recieved death glares.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 1:17 pm

I looked at Jonnilee and i smiled a little. "if Kaalee is going to be my teacher it is going to be one hell of a year." i sighed and rubbed my face. "i just have nightmares that gives me lack of sleep and i think my dad is haunting me at that house. i said to Draco.

"come and live at malfoy manor, my parents wouldn't care if you sleep at our house" I looked at him and focussed on Jonnilee again. "what's with Kaalee and the teachers thing??"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm

"Minerva couldn't find someone as qulified as her. She's surpassed my dad at potion making you know. And you can always live at my house...not my dad's or the one in France...we all have our own houses. Just in case." Jonnilee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 1:30 pm

"okay. Thanks for the offer but i think i'm going to live in little city with muggles on my own or with Aurora. for now i only have to pack up the things of my dad."

"Muggles?"asked Draco in disgust. I gave him a slap on his arm. "stop it Draco."

"Ouch what about Nicholas? You two had a thing right?" he smirked.

"well yeah but i don't know, i just i don't know okay! Sorry Jonnilee" i stood up and walked to the doors.

Draco looked how Nara walked away. "she is like that for a very long time"he sighed.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 pm

"I know...I'm worried about her." Jonnilee sighed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 2:00 pm

I walked out of the great hall into the halls on my way to the slytherin common room, i heard my dads voice again like i heard it every day at least 5 times. i stopped looked behind me but there was nobody here. I leant against the wall and sat down and buried my face in my hands pushing away his voice.

"i'm too, Aurora said that she wakes up yelling and crying and then she staying awake till it is time to get up. I hope she can have a good night of sleep here at Hogwarts, she slept the whole trip to hogwarts."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 pm

"It's just what happens when someone who split their soul dies...it should go away soon." Kaalee said, from over by the fire.

Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 2:12 pm

I looked up at Kaalee and wiped away my tears. "it's making me crazy, huge headaches and i don't have had a good night of sleep. is it weird that i think about him because he does all this stuff i like miss him in a awkward way?" i asked her not knowing how she was going to react on such an idiotic question.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 2:17 pm

"No...I miss Callie even though she was batshit crazy...she practically raised me." Kaalee said quietly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

"but my dad did awful things to me and you and all the others and more innocent people? I can't just miss him, he never was literally my dad! Well never mind."i said while i stood up.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 pm

"Yeah well Callie brainwashed me for 16 years. If that doesn't leave a mark I don't know what does." Kaalee told her as she walked away.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 2:37 pm

i watched Kaalee walk away and then i took a seat on the comfy couch, watching the fire in the fireplace.

"Nara you will become a stronger Dark Miss then me, follow my footstepssss...."

"Nara wake up" Draco shook me awake and i looked at him in horror. "did you hear that? or are you pranking me?"

Draco looks confused. "what did i hear, i just stepped in the common room and i saw you sleeping on the couch. What did you hear."

I looked at him and shook my head. "nothing i thought i heard something"

Next morning:

After a horrible night of sleep i walked into my first lesson Potions, i sat down in the back so no one noticed me and my sleepy head. i was flicking through my potions book not really paying attention
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 pm

"Okay so you guys are my first class and I've been in the same year as most of you for my entire career so I apologize if this is weird. But I'm just going with it so I hope that you guys do too." Kaalee said before launching into the lesson.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 pm

"professor, Where is professor Snape?"A boy with brown hair asked her.

My eyes widened when i heard that question, i could feel the tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. I looked at Kaalee and made a mental note to tease that boy later.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 pm

"My father decided to retire a little bit early. But don't worry he's fine." Kaalee smiled warmly at the boy, ignoring the pain in her chest.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 3:46 pm

What! why did she say that! I felt the anger building up. I stood up and grabbed my bag and let the table fall over. "No he isn't! you know damn well where he is and who did it just tell them, i don't care! my life already sucks big time. Just tell them Kaalee." i shouted at her not controlling my emotions.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

"You know what Nara? He is in retirement, now sit down! And five points from Slytherian." Kaalee hissed. She did not want to get into this with her right now.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next