Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aislinn Household

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aislinn Household  - Page 4 Empty Re: Aislinn Household

Post  Nara Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:11 pm

I looked up again and saw Amethyst.

"I'm fine, i'm just in pain of the wound no big deal." i lied to Amethyst in real the pain of the wound was unbearable but i didn't want them to worry too much about me, i had to wait till Nicholas finsihed his schoolyear.

I pulled myself up slowly but the painful expression made it hard to lie about the pain.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:42 am

I made Nara sit back on the ground and I took a seat next to her. I could tell she in a great deal of pain because I could feel it.
"You can't lie to me, remember?" I said pointing to my heart, a motion I did when relating back to my gift.
"Listen to me, have the baby...if you don't, your going to die. Your body can only take so much pain until it gives up and yours won't make a year." I took a deep breath in.
"Of course you and Nicholas need to finish school. Nicholas has to do it from our family and you really should do it for yourself. I am finished. I'll take care of the baby. Our family is rich, so money isn't a problem and I plan on writing so I will have a lot of time." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am

I looked at Amethyst as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

"He doesn't want to have a baby with me and the baby can also ruin our relationship, i want a baby out of love not or else i'm going to die, what if the baby has your power to read minds and we lie to him, it would be heartbroken. I don't want to go to school anymore there a too much bad memories i can barely take and i can't let you raise the baby Amethyst. I will wait a year and be ready, i want to be there for the baby." i wiped away my tears but they were only falling.

"i can't have a baby because the pain is unbearable, i would disappoint it because it wasn't out of love just a way to keep me alive. Please just let me handle it first, i can't force Nicholas to make a baby. I can't ask him to make a baby with me" i looked at my hands.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 pm

"And that's the thing your not understanding Nara." I said standing up.
"The baby would be out of love." I knew right now, Nara was in a state of mind that she wouldn't understand no matter how hard I tried to her to. I walked off.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I watched Amethyst walk off and i pulled myself up still crying. Why is this happening to me, why am i always the one who got things nobody could understand! I thought and i stumbled to the house and sat down on the wooden bench and buried my head in my hands, totally lost in thoughts and desperate to find the solution but nothing came in mind. It started to rain but i couldn't be bothered, i just sat there thinking it over and over again.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 pm

I had walked into the house. Nicholas as still sitting at he table upset.
"Listen to me Nicholas you need to talk to her. When you told me that you hadn't seeing her in pain, you know what I felt?" I asked him. He looked up at me.
"I felt pure love and I could tell that you not only wanted her to be safe but you wanted that child as well. You know just as much as I know that you love that girl out there but your just too hard headed to do anything."

Nicholas kept his eyes on me.
"You know why I am too hard headed. Have you seen are family history when it comes to love? Here we are with a great power and everything we could ever want but no one to share it with. Mum and Dad. Grand-mum and pa. Great grandmum fell for a guy she could never be with. Bloody hell, even you and Fred." Tears were running down his face. "I don't want to lose her...I don't..."
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 pm

I stood there in the living room, soaking wet from the rain, i heard everything Amethyst and Nicholas discussed. The pain was more overwhelming then ever and my whole top was drenched in blood.

"Nicholas.....? Can we please choose for the baby?" i asked and then i fainted from the pain, i fell to the floor.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Nicholas jumped up from the table and ran over to Nara. He picked her up and moved her to the couch. I followed behind with my mum's medical box. Nicholas pulled Nara's shirt off and I quickly started applying something to help stop the bleeding from the wound for a awhile along with something to help numb the pain as well for sometime. While both Nicholas and I knew it wouldn't last for long, it was better then nothing.

"She has been losing a lot of blood and plus the pain. You'll have to really watch her Nicholas." I closed the box when I was done.
"I know." Nicholas said. He sat on the floor and held Nara's hand. I left the room to give him some space. "Nara, I know sometimes, I can be as Amethyst put it, hard headed. I just haven't seen a relationship in my family and I am so afraid that I am going to lose you too." He took a deep breath. "Nara, I want this child...not just to save you but because I love you too and I think...that maybe...we could chance the history of the Aislinn family..."
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 pm

I woke up slowly feeling numb and i opened my eyes hearing the voice that always made me smile.

"Nic....Nicholas!" I pulled myself up but not too quickly as i felt my head spin, my hand still in his.

"I died for you and my love for you, i would never let you go and i don't really care about the broken relationships you have in your family." i hesitated for a moment.

"I just i never had the....you know....that before. God this is really akward but i never had sex before." i said it and i could feel my cheeks blush deep red.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Nicholas lowed his head.
"Same..." He said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 pm

My eyes went wide when he said that he was still a virgin, all the rumors on school, i cried over those ones, because i thought he was the perfect man to lost virginity too.

I kneeled down next to him.

"What about all the rumors on school, you and Draco, the heartthrobs of Slytherin?" i asked him.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

"You believe everything you hear?" He said.
"Well I had an amazing number of girlfriends they never went far."
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:50 pm

"No but i hello my brother was Draco Malfoy, i heard things from him about you that made me cry at night because i thought you were the perfect guy to lost my virginity with but then i realised i never would date you because of Draco." i rolled my eyes and kissed him on the lips passionately.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Nicholas kissed Nara back.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 pm

I broke away from the kiss and looked at Nicholas.

"I'm so sorry i walked away from you and that this choice we made works and we be a happy family without all the trouble. I asked Draco to send the book where he found the solution of the wound and he had send it to me and it says when you're having a baby boy the blood loss stops for nine months and then to complete the healing the tears is needed. When it's a girl the blood loss stops also but it will not heal untill the first born son."

I smiled weakly at his beautiful eyes.

"There is another thing you don't know of....Lucius Malfoy is dead."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:49 pm

"He must have died when you died...I'm sorry." Nicholas said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm

I shook my head and shushed him.

"No he didn't, Draco thought so because Narcissa told him but the truth is Lauren was threathening him to kill me and then he hung himself up in the dungeon..." i explained and sighed.

"But Lauren died along with Jake and Matt when i died, i saw them die when i died Lauren shot the last curse at me that's what this is." i pointed to my wound and looked away.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Nicholas ran a hand in her hair.
"I'm sorry..."
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I looked at Nicholas again.

"You don't have to be sorry but you might want to make me some food, i'm really starving i can't believe you didn't make me breakfast in bed." i poked him teasingly smirking and kissing his cheek.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Nicholas smiled and got up off the floor, walking into the kitchen. Since he was still a student of Hogwarts, he couldn't use his wand to help him so he had to do everything by hand.

I was sitting in the study, flipping through some of the old photo albums we had. Nicholas had hit a sore spot when he brought up all the failed relationships in our family, including Fred. This had been the first time in awhile that I really missed him. I pulled a small box out of pants pocket and opened it to see a a tiny a sliver ring with a green stone. No one knew, but Fred asked me to marry him right before the battle and since his death I had been carrying the ring around with me. I looked down at the album, where there was a photo of Fred and me at my families Christmas party when we were super young. I smiled before closing the album and walking out of the study. I heard a lot of noise coming from the kitchen and followed. Nicholas was in there doing something that seemed like cooking but I wasn't sure.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Cooking." He said.
"Okay if by cooking you meaning killing the person who eats this." I walked over to him laughing. I waved my wand, cleaning up the mess he made. I showed him how to use the toaster. "You can never go wrong with toast and fruit." I said handing him a apple to cut.
"Whatever." Nicholas said smirking as took the apple from me. I watched as he sliced it.
"Here, I want you to have this." I handed him the small box. "I think you will get more use out of it then me." I said. Nicholas opened it to see the ring.
"Where did you get this?" He was still looking at the ring.
"Don't worry about where is came from." I walked out of the kitchen into the living room where Nara was sitting. "I made sure you won't die of food poisoning." I smiled at her.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:36 pm

"Well then it should be my own fault because i shoved him into the kitchen. Amethyst, is everything alright with you, i heard what Nicholas said and i feel kind of guilty about his death you know." i said looking at the floor

"It was my dad who did all the damage and your still here to help me get through everything and i wanted to ask you something...." i stopped for a second and looked at her.

"Do you wanna be the godmother of our child?" I asked her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:56 pm

"Yea, I will be okay" I said. My eyes grew with joy when Nara asked me.
"I would love to" I said.

Just then Nicholas walked into the living room with a plate of food for Nara.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I smiled at Amethyst and then focused on Nicholas who gave me the plate with food.

"Aww toast and fruit, how did you know that i always ate that at Malfoy Manor?? You didn't owl Draco to ask him that did you?" i smirked and took a bite of the toast.

"Thank you both for letting me stay here with you, this home really feels like a home." i smiled taking another bite of my toast.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:15 pm

"Lucky guess." Nicholas said with a smile.
"This is your home Nara, so I am glad it feels like one." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:20 pm

"Well I didn't told you that i asked Amethyst if she wanted to be the godmother to our child so now I did." I said awkwardly finishing my food.

"What shall we do now?" I asked both of them
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: