Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aislinn Household

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aislinn Household  - Page 7 Empty Re: Aislinn Household

Post  Nara Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

I looked at Nicholas and crossed my arms.

"you did hear what Ron said to me earlier, that my dad killed himself you already knew about that right? So because i'm pregnant of your child i can't go there? Can you tell me why i can't go there and who says i'm going to stay there till you know for how long? You couldn't say thank god you're not going to die and i'm going to be a dad instead?"

I looked away from him, i just couldn't be mad at him but the feeling i had in me wasn't good i couldn't place it. I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom downstairs, i walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch watching the night fall. Is this what i expected to be when they talked about pure good, i think i need to find a book about that.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Nicholas followed Nara down the stairs into the living room.
"Yes, I did hear what he said. I never said you can't go. I said lets talk about it. Lets figure things out first. How long do you feel you need to stay? When would you like to go? Maybe you should send them an owl before you show up." Nicholas said throwing his hands up in the air.
"I love you, I do but you have to stop jumping so quickly to conclusions." He said falling onto the couch.
"And I am glad that your not dying and that I am going to be a dad. I really am."

"There won't be a need for sending an owl and asking about to visiting." I said. I walked over to them and handed the letter to Nara. "The guys and I are going out to the garden. Food is still warm." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:15 pm

I grabbed the letter and read it, tears streamed down my cheeks. I didn't got the chance to say goodbye, to be at his funeral nothing.

"Great just great!" i glared at the paper and threw it up the coffee table and then i looked at Nicholas.

"Just ever since we made this baby, it's awkward and weird around us Nic, we didn't talk about it and i had the feeling i did something wrong! I don't know." i wiped away my tears and the nauseous feeling came back making me run to the toilet to throw up, after a couple of minutes i came back and sat down next to Nicholas and i looked into his eyes melting inside.

"i'm sorry, i just don't know what's going on i feel so weird the whole time." i stood up and walked out of the house to the front, i stopped at the bridge and looked into the water at my own reflection.

"What's wrong my love?" a soft voice i recognised out of thousands, i turned around to see Christian and walked up to him and hugged him tightly. We broke up with eachother because he had to go back to Italy after the war.
I looked up at him wiping away my tears, seeing him smile.
"i missed you, but i don't think it is such a good idea that you're here right now, i'm with Nicholas and..." i cut me off with his finger against my mouth.

" Shhhh I know love, i just wanted to make sure you're alright and i got some news about the little bundle growing in your stomach right now." I looked at him and he handed me a book.

"This book is about your wound and the cure for it, the baby boy you're expecting. I just want you to read it carefully and make notes because it is not like any other pregnancies, it is different and you're are different but don't be scared, everything is going to be alright." Christian spoke softly and kissed my forehead and i smiled and then he was gone.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I sat on the floor. Tears streaming down my face, a picture of myself and a man in my arms. Even not remembering him, even not remembering myself...it still hurt. And it would never go away. It's been months now...I think. Before a few months everything is blurry, like I'm seeing the world with imperfect vision. Like it isn't true. Probably because it isn't, because I'm crying over some guy that I don't know.
"I can do this...I can remember. My name is Kaalee...B..lack. Yes, that's right Kaalee Black." I said, feeling acomplished with my success.
"I was born...I was born in...Paris. And this...this man...he is..." I faultered, frustrated.
"Okay...my mother...is dead. And so is my father." I said, another tear escaping.
"My sister's name...is Jonni. Well her I know." I said, thinking about my "close friend" Jonnilee. She just got married a bit ago.
"I'm British though, and I love my british accent, even if I told him I wanted an American accent." I said sarcastically before my eyes went wide...I remembered something.
"I used to make...him...run into doors with...with Evie!" Kaalee laughed.
"But my best friend is...was...Nara. Who's the daughter of Voldemort. She's dating Nicholas...and I was dating...God damnit! Why the hell can't I remember?" I yelled up.
"Because old Magick is strong stuff Tiger." Felipe stood infront of me. I screamed bloody murder, but he just looked at me.
"Goddamnit Felipe!" I gasped, glaring at him.
"You're stronger then I thought...maybe just as strong as the Magick...but not stronger...I don't see why you want to remember him?" Felipe asked me.
"What the hell kind of question is that?" I glared even more stonily.
"One that requires an answer." He raised an eyebrow.
"Because I still love him. I can't remember him and I still love him. Remember that favor you said I could have?" I asked him.
"Absolutely not Tiger." He said, looking at him, but at the same time not looking at me.
"Then I'll remember on my own terms." I huffed.
"Nara's going to need you now." Felipe changed the topic.
"What? Why?" I asked him.
"I don't know...go find out." He said and I was in front of an unfamiliar house.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:46 pm

I sat down on the bridge with the book clutched between my hands against my stomach, i looked at the book. I was arguing with myself to look in the book or not but what Christian said made me scared for the truth. I do wanted this baby to be safe and i wanted me to be safe for bringing this baby to the world but i had a strange feeling about this book.

I sighed and closed my eyes, everything was too much for me right now, i wanted to be with Draco and support him with the loss of his dad also my own dad. The tears streamed down my cheeks but i still kept my eyes closed.

"Was this it, being pure good and losing people i loved, making hard decisions on my own." i whispered to myself, knowing that nobody was listening.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 pm

I figured Felipe put me here for a reason so I went and shot sparks up to alart people of my presence.
"Bloody hell." I said as I realized I was still wearing pajamas.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm

i opened my eyes and then out of nowhere the sparks were there and i pulled myself up as fast as i could, i wanted to go inside maybe there were intruders when i saw someone looking down at her clothes, i walked up to the person carefully not knowing what to expect.

" Sorry did you made those sparks? can i help you." i asked not seeing her face properly
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 pm

"I don't know. I don't think anyone can really help me but maybe I can help you?" Kaalee asked her, looking up.
"Oh my God Nara you're pregnant!" Kaalee said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:18 pm

when the girl looked up my eyes widened.

"Kaalee......! what.....urrr yeah umm but what are you doing here?" i looked at her not believing what i saw.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:19 pm

"Well funny stories but it has to do with me, a hippo and a certain spaniard that we both know." Kaalee laughed, trying to break the tension.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:33 pm

I laughed a little and then hugged Kaalee tightly.

" I missed you." i said to her
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm

"I missed you too babe. I'm sorry I ran away...but I had some stuff that I just couldn't cope with. But hopefully things are getting better." I told her, hugigng her back.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I broke out of the hug and then i looked at my stomach.

" About the baby, umm...well i had a wound and it doesn't heal very good and then i found out that i need the tears of the first born son to completely heal the wound, i'm just depressed because Lucius is dead and i can't visit them because they are in France and i had a fight with Nicholas about it." I explained to Kaalee, looking away as the tears were formed in my eyes.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:44 pm

"Oh sweetie." I said, hugging her, feeling tears come to me.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm

( Sorry I haven't beennd, my computer was out of works)

I was outside the whole time talking with Ron and George. we were having a good time. I told the.guys I would be right back and walked inside of my house.

Nicholas saw me come in
" I need to ask you something"
"Ask." I said to him.
"Should I?" He held up the ring I gave him earlier.
"What does your heart say?"
"That I love her"
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 pm

I let the tears stream down.

"Sorry i just think it's a little too much for me right now and i saw Christian who gave me this book about my special pregnancy and i don't know if i want to know the things this books says. pfff just everything is different, i'm nauseous all the time since this afternoon." I pulled out of her hug looking at Kaalee and smiled through my tears.

"I'm glad you're here and i forgive you for everything, let's keep the past the past and live forward, it's way better than looking back all the time."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:16 pm

"Amen sister." I laughed, wiping away my tears.
"So...you living here now?" I asked her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 pm

"yes and no, i'm sleeping here, Amethyst and Nicholas insisted that i came over to their place, i have my own little house in a little muggle town not far from Diagon Alley. Come with me i think Amythyst and Nicholas would be delighted to see you." I smiled and linked arms with Kaalee walking to the back of the house, still the book in my other hand unopened.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:23 pm

"Go talk to her. Don't hold back an emotions" I said.
"I want to be a dad and I love her. Why do I fear it so much?" He said.
"Because you love her" I said
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 pm

"Are you sure? I'm not exactly the best person to be around and they both know it." I said, nervous.
"I mean...I can come back later if you want me to." I said, well mumbled really, looking down.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:30 pm

I looked at Kaalee and chuckled.

"You know you're really funny because i just said that we had to let the past be the past and now you're remembering the past again. Come on Kaalee and if they don't want it then i will walk with you out of here because your my friend and i forgave you and they would do it too." I said still dragging her till we saw Nicholas with Amethyst, Ron and George standing in the backyard.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm

"No way!" I said as I saw the two of them walk into the back yard. A smile ran across my face. I had forgiven her for the past, just as I had with Nara.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:37 pm

"Well I can't remember half my past so I'm still trying to figure that out." I sighed before smilng when I saw everyone.
"Hi guys." I said cheerfully.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm

"When did you get here?" Nicholas asked as he saw her.
"Its great to see you" I said with a smile.

AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

"A few minutes ago. Felipe decided it would do me good here." Kaalee said, before realizing that they might not remember who Felipe is.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum