Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aislinn Household

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aislinn Household  - Page 6 Empty Re: Aislinn Household

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:13 pm

I looked up from the book I was reading.
"That sounds great. I have a friend coming over for dinner." I looked at the towel.
"Do you need me to change the bangde for you first?" I asked her.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:31 pm

I looked at the towel and then i nodded at Amethyst.

"Who is your friend?" i asked her curiously
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"I have the box in the kitchen." I said as I led Nara into the Kitchen. I old her to sit down in the chair so that I could fix her up. Once she was sitting, I rebangded the wound.
"It's just George and Ron. No one special." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Amethyst was busy with the bandage and i looked at my wound, i saw it changed a little bit.

"Are you sure they want to be here while i'm here?" i asked her and i looked how the bandage covered the wound.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm

"I'm sure if they didn't want to be here, they wouldn't have asked to come." I said humming quietly under my words. I finished wrapping Nara.
"There, all good." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:44 pm

I smiled and thought about what we could make for dinner.

"What shall we make? I'm not quite handy with kitchen stuff i was a spoiled kid with house-elves doing it for me but i do wanna learn." i jumped up and looked around the kitchen but then turned around to Amethyst.

"Do you need magic to cook? I don't know if i can use magic, i never tried after the whole situation with Nic and my dad he could use without a wand but i don't know if i can still do that." i fidgeted with my hands.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:48 pm

I laughed a little at Nara as she hurried around the kitchen asking questions like a small child.
"No, you don't need magic to cook. It's just a helpful tool." I said. I reached up and grabbed my mum's cookbook.
"Here, you can pick anything from here and I will teach you how to cook it." I handed her the cookbook.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm

I grabbed the book and i flicked through the pages carefully and on one page i smiled.

"I would love to make sausages with mashed potatoes and green beans. Do you think the others would like that?" I asked her, suddenly i sat down and grabbed my side wincing but when i looked there wasn't any blood. I looked up at Amethyst and then in the direction of the living room where Nicholas was sitting and back to Amethyst.

"It did hurt a little but now it's gone, really weird pain and there is not much blood." i said confused.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm

"That sounds yummy. Any of the boys will eat anything you place in front of them, so it should be good." I said. I felt her sudden pain and then it was gone.
"Your not bleeding any more?" I asked.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:04 pm

I looked a little embarassed but apparently it did work.

"I.....i I no there is not much blood and the pain is gone." i blushed and looked away.

"i....i...i sorry." i walked to the kitchen window and looked outside feeling my cheeks burn from embarrasment.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:21 pm

I felt my cheeks become warm as Nara turned around to look out the window.
"No?!" I said in a slightly high pitched voice. "That's wonderful...I guess...right? It's a good thing." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 pm

I turned around with tears in my eyes.

"It is?" I sighed and wiped the tears away. " i guess you're right but i had my first time imagined very differently after marriage when we were done with school now it felt like we needed to do it or else i would die. Maybe i'm overreacting a little but we haven't spoken with eachother everything is so awkward and weird now." i looked at my stomach and then at Amethyst.
"I hope this will turn out alright." I shook my head and smiled a little.

"Let's go cooking before your friends come and began to whine about the food not being ready." i winked and looked at the ingredients.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm

"Key words, Nicholas has never been very open with his emotions. Even I have to beat them out of him. He will talk to you, when he is ready." I said as I washing the greens beans so that I could string them before cooking.

Nicholas was sitting on the couch looking out of the main window when he heard a loud banging noise coming from the back of the room. He jumped off the couch, wand ready (even if he wasn't allowed to use magic just yet) and watched as a black mist of ash slowly faded.
"Bloody Hell! can't anyone just use a blasted door around here." Nicholas said putting his wand away.
"Don't look so happy to see my old chap." George said brushing the ash off him.
"It's always a joy to have two bright red haired people fly through my fireplace." Nicholas said rolling his eyes.
"Thought the bad blood was gone between us." Ron said copying the movements of his brother by brushing the ash off him.
"Still doesn't give you the rights to show up without an invite." Nicholas said.

I smiled as I heard George's voice in the living room. Drying my hands off, I ran out of the kitchen into the living room.
"They did have an invite. If you hadn't be so busy earlier today, you would have known that they were coming over for dinner. I wanted to thank George for all his help over the last few weeks." I said as I hugged him. "Dinner should be done soon. You guys make yourself at home." I gave Ron a hug as well before hurrying back into the kitchen.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:13 pm

I kept myself silence and worked on dinner, deep in thoughts about what Amethyst told me. I was busy baking the sausages as I felt dizziness wash over me, I took a deep breath and then it was gone.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 pm

I looked over at Nara.
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm

" yeah I just felt a little dizzy but it's gone so I'm fine, shall I set up the table?" I looked around for plates
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 pm

I kept a close eye on Nara.
"Yeah, Everything is over there." I said pointing to a cabinet that held all the dishes. I took the bowls and plates of food over to the table and sat them down.
"I'll get everyone." I walked out of the kitchen into the living. Ron, George and Nicholas were sitting around the smaller coffee table.
"I'm shocked to see the three of you getting along for once." I said with a smile as I placed one hand on my hip.

"Well, you know....something about bad blood gone. I don't know" Nicholas whispered under his breath.
"Oh come on mate, you know you love us." George said.
"Lets take this relationship one step at a time." Nicholas held up a hand, the sign for slow down.
"I don't care about you guy's relationship. What I care about is food. I promised a meal." Ron said looking up at me.
"And a meal you shell have." I said waving my hands for the guys to get up and follow me.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:37 am

I followed her and stood still at the table, Ron turned his head and when he saw me his face darkened.
"What is a bloody Malfoy doing here!! I knew I smelled creepy blood in here sad that your daddy hang himself in his own dungeon couldn't he take the much money you asked him that he killed himself well he had to take your brother with him that cleans up a lot of mess." He sneered at me and my heart stood still confused.

"I'm.......sorry but my dad......is he dead?" I asked carefully and Ron laughed.

"Yeah didn't your mommy and brother tell you, he killed himself to save you sad I know." I looked around tears burning in my eyes and then I walked out, upstairs to Nic's room and lied down on his bed crying.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 pm

I walked up to Ron and hit him as hard as I could on the head.
"You dumbie!" I said, anger in my voice. "First off, in my house you will not be talk bad about anyone. Second off, I thought you were better, but I guess wrong."

George was holding Nicholas back as he tried to go at Ron. I walked quickly over to Nicholas and put a hand on his shoulder, calming him down.
"Nicholas, you need to go talk to Nara. Make sure she is okay." I told him. He huffed as he pushed away from George and walked up the stairs to his room. Nara was laying on the bed crying.
"Nara, don't listen him. He is so full of himself. Nicholas said walking over to the bed.

"I'm sorry about his big mouth. Never knows when to shut it." George said.
"Yeah, sorry Amethyst." Ron said. He was still rubbing the place I had hit him.
"It's whatever. I don't care who you hate as long as you don't hate them in my house." I said. "Even after everything that happened, I still forgave her. Why can't you?"
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 pm

i pulled myself up slowly and sat down holding a pillow against me and the tears still rolling down my cheeks not bothering to wipe them away. I looked at Nicholas but i couldn't give him a smile. I sighed.

"He can hate me, it's hard to hear but my dad and Draco gave him and his family a hard time because they were poor but what i could not understand is that he hissed at me, i never did anything to him or his family, i didn't even talk bad about them not even at home." i sobbed and waited till i could talk again.

"Did my dad really kill himself to protect me? Did you know he was dead before i knew it?" i asked Nicholas hugging the pillow tightly.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:47 pm

"Draco told Amethyst and she told me on the train ride home. Draco didn't want us to say anything yet until after you were feeling better." Nicholas said. "I'm sorry, I should have told you but I didn't think you find out until the time was right..." He walked over to the bed and sat down.
"The only reason he hates you is because you were apart of the family. He would hate their cat if he ever knew that they had one."

"Let's just eat..." I said falling into my chair. All the emotions in the room were starting to take a toll on me. I took a deep breath in.
"Here." I picked the bowl of potatoes and put some on my plate before passing it down the table. George took it.
"You going to be okay dear?" He asked as he took the bowl.
"Yes, I will be fine." I said slowly as I put more food on plate.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 pm

I was shocked that Nicholas already knew it and he didn't tell me but i wasn't mad but i was disappointed.

"My dad is still my dad, he cared for me since he gave them the mission to care for me, he took me in and raised me as his own child." i slid off Nicholas' bed and walked around with my head low tears falling.

"Now he never going to know that he's going to be a granddad." I stopped and looked at Nicholas. "you know that i can't be mad at you but Lucius Malfoy was important to me and i need to go and be with my family....." a weird feeling came up to me and i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Nicholas jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom where Nara was throwing up.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:17 pm

When i was done i quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, i turned around and looked at Nicholas.

"i'm pregnant, downstairs when i was busy in the kitchen my wound stopped aching and bleeding but now that i threw up i'm 95 percent sure i'm going to have a baby, your baby. Still i want to go to Malfoy Manor to be there for Narcissa and Draco." i said seriously.

An Owl flew through the open kitchen window and landed in front of Amethyst and dropped the letter, the owl picked some potatoes.

(i'm going to write the letter here)

Dear Amethyst,

My mom and i are in France by close family of my dads, i hope you can tell Nara about Lucius.
We are not in England till school starts again, you can keep this owl so Nara can write letters to us, it is a long distance owl so he will not be tired after flying to France and back to England.

Draco
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

"Okay, well lets talk about this Nara. You can't just be pregnant with my child and leave for however long that might be." Nicholas said.

After reading the letter I looked up at the owl.
"I bet beauty is going to love having another owl around." I said rolling my eyes as I watched the owl.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum