Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+4
Ashely Green [Potter]
Alec/Jay
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Nara
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 20 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

"If it gets in his system, antibiotics. Even us Wizards haven't been able to come up with a better cure." Kaalee said to her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 20 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well okay, we should go back to the castle i have potions at eight thirty, you know wolfsbane is a very difficult subject you should have looked more closely before you give us homework about that because it has not really much information in the book!" i complained towards Kaalee
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

"Did you look in the werewolf section of you're book? That's where most of the information is." I told her as we started towards the castle.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:45 pm

"Yeahh i read the whole book i've been busy for one and a half hour and i couldn't find a thing. only about werewolves and why they are changing. The library is a forbidden section for me so i can't go there on my own." i explained to her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

"That's very odd. Wolfsbane is a common ingredient, not just in the potions to restrict the full moon change but in other things as well. Don't worry I won't mark them as a grade." Kaalee sighed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

"Well thanks but i have the 800 words already, i had a little help from Nicholas, just information not a whole paper or something. i wrote it in my own words." i said proud.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:53 pm

"Then it'll be extra credit." She amanded.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 pm

I grinned and grabbed Nicholas hand kissing him on the cheek. We walk into the school and we made our way towards the slytherin common room.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"Let me guess...voldyismoldy?" She asked the painting.
"Damn Peeves. I'm going to kill that polorgist!" She announced when the door opened.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 pm

I laughed when we walked in and when we entered the common room Draco stood there with his arms crossed glaring at us.

"Where the hell did you two go? I'm glad you're snogging each other but i don't preciate it if you two do it in public alright for me you're still my little sister"

I looked at Draco i could see he was very worried about us me in particular.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:32 pm

"Don't worry man. We won't do anything in front of you." Nicholas said giving Nara a kiss. "I have to be heading off to bed. Big class to tomorrow." Nicholas said. He gave Nara another kiss before running up the stairs towards his sleeping area.

I sat in the Ravenclaw commons room in a chair. I had the fireplace going. It had been three days since I slept for any more then two hours. After awhile I got up from my chair and out of the commons room. I knew a secret way into the library. I felt safest in the library, so I made my way towards it. Once I was in, I walked to the back. I had hidden some books back there. I took the books down and sat on the floor, starting to read them.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Kaalee walked around the school, looking for people who weren't supposed to be walking around school. It was fun, she got to send Peeves into key holes.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

"Stupid library keepers put the stupid book all the way in the back of the stupid library just because it's not a ' popular read'." I grumbled angrily to myself as I stomped to the farthest corner of the library. I walked up to the shelves near a roaring fireplace and shook my head. "And they put priceless books near the very thing that destroys them-fire. Brilliant," I continues. I scanned the shelves looking for the book Tammy had sent me to find.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm

"Maybe you should look behind the books. It's usually where the we put books that students need to read." Kaalee said from behind him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 pm

I Jumped, startled. "What?" I asked trying to calm my racing heart As I turned around.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Kaalee took three books out and grabbed the book that Alec was assigned to read.
"They do it so that students get in the habit of bringing their own books to the school apperently." Kaalee laughed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well that's dumb," I frowned. "It makes my life so much more difficult. I don't know why I have to read these anyway. I actually don't know why I'm still here... They put my NeWts at the top of the pile, but I still have at least a week until I know what the scores are." I toon the book from her. "And thanks. Tammy-the healer from St Mungo's assigned it to me for sow unknown reason. Apparently we were supposed to have read this during our fifth year of herbology. Whatever."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alec you were there during 5th year herbology." I frowned at him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"Your point being?" I asked flippantly. At the withering look she gave me, I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck uncomfortably. "I...well, okay, I might have been a little head over heels at the time during fifth year. The girl I fancied was in my herbology class and she was across the table and one partner group down to my left. I was a little distracted trying to get her attention." I gave a half shrug.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"What am I going to do with you." She rolled her eyes playfully.
"Tammy? I love that name. It's so pretty." Kaalee said, Luna like. She almost asked if Tammy was pretty but that was being jealous and she wasn't a jealous person...well at least not normally.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 pm

"I'm a hopeless cause. I thought you knew that when you signed on," I grinned teasingly. "Yeah, Tammy is a nice name, I suppose. And Tammys a nice lady too, though she's got a stick up her butt most days. She's really not all that fun." I poured. "All she does is go on and on all day about different things about being a healer. Yeah, I learn a lot, but that doesn't stop it from being dry. I like things to be mixed up a bit!"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 pm

"Does all work and no play make Alec a dull boy?" She said in her best Old english accent.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

"Aye, tha' woul' be correct, lassie," I nodded solemnly, deciding to one up her and thinckening my Scottish accent.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:05 pm

"You've a scottish accent? I never noticed before!" Kaalee said in wonderment.
"See you're perfect. You're hot, you're smart as hell, you're polite, and you have a scottish accent." She told him, smiling.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I shrugged. "It's not very thick. Really, it's barely there most o the times.". Snorted at her comment. "Yeah, that would be good if I was smart. I'm not. I just work my ass off on the things I like. for example herbology...when I'm not distracted by leggy brunettes, that is," I added as an afterthought.
"Beaides, have you looked in the mirror recently? You're pretty perfect too." I winked. "Obviously not on the same caliber as me, but still."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next