Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+4
Ashely Green [Potter]
Alec/Jay
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Nara
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 10:48 pm

"Good job." She smiled. He did know his potions.
"NEWT's should be a breeze for you." I laughed.

(g2g sorry)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:51 pm

I laughed. "I could get an O on my potions NeWTs with my eyes shut," I boasted to her. "I just wanted to spend more time with you, that's all." I gave her a cheeky grin and handed back the vial. I leaned in close, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as I whispered, "Trust me, love, I could teach potions way better than you could." I kissed her on the cheek with a wicked grin and got to my feet, leaving the room without a backwards glance.
I headed up a flight of stairs from the potions office and to the Hufflpuff common room. I crawled through the barrels, and crossed to my room, which I had all to myself, thankfully. Seventh years got their own rooms, which was nice because we often needed the solitude for studying and "studying".

I stripped off my robes, and the jeans and t-shirt I had underneath it, falling into bed with just my boxers on. I snuggled deep into the yellow silk blankets, and was snoring gently within a matter of two minutes.

(Kay. Bye!)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 am

Nara wandered through the corridors, her eyes still red from the tears. She walked into the great hall and there she saw McGonagall standing. She saw Nara and called her. "Nara, can i talk to you for a minute?" "yes" i sighed. "how are you? a lot of students in your house are very worried about you?" "um well i discussed my problem with Kaalee during my potions class" "well that's good, i'm glad you talked about your problems, you can go"

I walked away and sat down against a tree on the floor at the black lake.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashely Green [Potter] Tue May 29, 2012 4:31 pm

this is her first time coming back to hogwarts since the war , goes to the great hall and sits down

[ sorry i havent been on my laptop broke =( ]
Ashely Green [Potter]
Ashely Green [Potter]
Star!
Star!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 5:49 pm

The next morning I did a very Kaalee thing and went into Alec's room.
"Alec!" I yelled, jumping on the bed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Nara followed Kaalee into Alec's room as she jumped on his bed, Nara stayed next to his bed watching Kaalee wake him up. She felt slightly uncomfortable.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue May 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Startled, I cursed, jumped and grabbed the person who landed on top of me. My reflexes kicked in and I flipped the person over so I was straddling them, their arms pinned above their head. However, when my eyes focused on the girl who I was pinning, I relaxed and gave her a lazy grin.
"Mornin' Kaalee. You should know by now that I don't like to be startled."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm

"Course I do love, doesn't mean I don't like to do it anyway." She smiled, pushing up so they tumbled backwords and she was on top before getting off.
"As much as I'd love to stay and play I do believe we're making Nara uncomfortable." Kaalee smirked at him, before looking over at Nara.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 5:58 pm

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "you do look like a married couple"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

I looked at Nara who was upside down since I was on my back. I gave her a goofy grin. "Making her uncomfortable? Now, we wouldn't want to be doing that, now would we?"
Quickly I rolled to my feet and crossed to Nara's side. I wrapped my arms around her so I was hugging her from behind and put my chin on her shoulder. "Surely THIS doesn't make you uncomfortable?" I whispered in her ear.

"And we do not look like a married couple! We have way too much fun," I winked at Kaalee.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm

I shivered when Alec spoke in my ear, i freaked out, wanted to get out of his grip. "Alec let me go, come on let me go!" His hug was to tight so i couldn't get myself out of it. "please let me go" i sobbed in panic. It was just like the dream i had the night before i came to hogwarts, a strange man was holding me and didn't let me go till my father came in sight and he yelled the killing curse.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Kaalee went and spun Alec out of his grip of Nara.
"Course we do, I don't think you could be bored with you..." She trailed off looking confused.
"She's still freaked out, take it easy okay?" She whispered in his ear before going back to Nara.
"You okay?" She asked her gentally.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

I backed off, raising my hands to show I meant no harm. "Sorry," I muttered. Grabbing a pair of jeans, I left my room and went to go take a shower, feeling that my presence would just make Nara more stressed out. I would give her some time to relax and calm down.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Jonnilee bumped into Alec when leaving the Huffelpuff dorms.
"Well there's where my sister went." She said to him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Kaalee got me out of his grip and i walked to his stool at the other side of his room. Kaalee came to me asking me if i was fine. I looked at her. "i'm sorry, i totally ruined the moment of happiness. I'm okay. i said embarrassed of the panic attack.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:20 pm

"It's okay, Nara. You should be reacting like this after everything we put you threw." I told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 pm

I glanced back at the entryway to the common room, a frown on my face. "Yeah," I said. "She woke me up in a very Kaalee-ish fashion. It wasn't very pleasant." I shrugged.
Grinning, I leaned against the wall of the dungeon corridor, then shivered and stood back up straight as the chill of the wall soaked into my bare shoulder. I had thought the corridors would be empty, so I was wearing just athletic shorts. "So, Jonni. How are you?" I asked casually.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

"No you didn't put me threw anything Kaalee, i did this all to myself i was so stupid to think of killing my own father and now he is taking revenge" i said to her
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

"I've been good, my little sister is my teacher which peeves me to no end but I'm engaged with makes me more then happy." Jonnilee said, smiling.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

"No, Nara don't think like that...it doesn't bode well in the end." Kaaalee siad.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue May 29, 2012 6:30 pm

My mouth dropped open. "ENGAGED?! To whom?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm

"His name is Derek, he's a seventh year." Jonnilee raised an eyebrow.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Don't give me that look, Jonnilee. I don't appreciate it very much. I was just shocked, that's all. Derek who? I might know him. What house is he in?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

"then why i'm i feeling like crap everyday and don't start with the horcruxes stuff, i know he is out there somewhere waiting for the right moment to kill me and it's okay if he wants me to die then i'll die." i looked at her i know she was going to be angry with me now but i looked like a zombie and anything was better than to dream about him and hearing his voice around me like ten times a day.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

"Okay that's it. I'm resorting to the last step!" Kaalee sighed, looking around Alec's room, knowing he kept a bottle of firewhiskey. She found it and handed it to Nara.
"Drink." She commanded.

"Derek Springs, he's in your house and I thought I was being judge. I apologize." Jonnilee said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next