Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missi's Magic

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Missi's Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: Missi's Magic

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 am

(Ducks, all that did was erase the memories Nara had of Alec, not of the baby)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 am

(I know but she is afraid of giving birth and Christian knows the baby is going to die but Nara doesn't know that)
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 am

"Christian, get back here!" Felipe called with all of the authority of an older brother, hea of house, and the Old Magic could give him. Christian could not ignore his demand.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 am

Christian stopped and turned around.

"I have work to do Felipe." he hissed and crossed his arms and tapped with his foot on the marble floor.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

"Does it look like I care, niño pequeño?" He questioned, his voice harsh. Felipe's eyes began to glow ice blue and an unseen wind whipped his hair around, a sure sign that the Old Magic had taken over. "Your insignificant emotions are blinding you, so that you cannot see that this will only bring about peace for her. If you attempt to interfere in anyway, you cannot fathom the consequences that will be wrought on you. This does not concern you, Christian, son of Margarita and Juan."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am

Kaalee could feel Old Magic stirring but she didn't care. It wasn't her problem anymore. Her only problem was watching Doctor Who
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 am

"No i'm not in love with her Felipe but i'm here to help her with her magic, with setting up a new life but she needs them and you know that. Alec is making a big mistake and Nara will have the biggest lost in her entire life, the lost of her babyboy in about three months after the babyboy is giving her the tears. You assigned me to help her and i'm doing my job, if you dare to take me away from her right now, i won't be coming back to you and then i'll die. I know you don't care, you never did. You. Never. Did!" Christian hissed angrily.

Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 am

Nara woke up from a bad dream, she looked next to her and saw that Nicholas was still asleep, she pulled herself up having a headache coming up, she ignored it and put her clothes on and waddled downstairs. Her stomach has growned again and it was more difficult to walk but she still managed. Downstairs Nara sat down on the couch with a cup of tea Amethyst made her, she looked outside and seeing the wind blowing hard, something felt strange.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 am

"DO NOT ASSUME THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW!" The Old Magic roared and the light and wind flared out, pushing Christian back a few steps. "You are out of place, niño pequeño," Felipe's voice was quiet. "You were charged with helping train her while her magic was new and could kill her. It is no longer that way. do not attempt to tell me that it is, Christian, for I know all. Technically your job is finished, but you are attached to the girl, and those are the emotions I am referring to. She has a husband and friends, an she will not even know, not even feel, that something is out of place. I have done my job thoroughly this time, and all memories and emotions attached to Alec have been erased. Do not assume what you do not know."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 am

"I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR THAT GIRL, NOTHING FELIPE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!" Christian yelled more angry then he ever was against his older brother. "She can't use magic but okay you're right it's not my concern anymore but then i won't be needed here! Goodbye brother." Christian made his decision and walked towards the door. If he couldn't help her then nobody would help her only her boyfriend and his sister. Christian knows if he walks out of that door he would die.

Nara felt her headache coming up more and more heavy then she was used to. She let her cup of tea fall down out of her hands and her hands grabbing her head.

"Christian." she whispered between breaths.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 am

"CHRISTIAN I AM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!" The Old Magic exploded out of Felipe and wrapped around Christian, holding him in place. Felipe got out of his chair and walked toward his younger brother, setting a hand on his shoulder. The light had faded from his eyes and h was back to himself, no longer controlled by the Old Magic. "Christian, I have always cared for you, I don't want you thinking otherwise. And I know you don't feel romantic love to the girl, but you do love her and it is affecting your judgment. Do not get angry with the old magic. This is how it has to be, and you know that. I don't care if you go and help her through it like you sodesire, but do not take any anger or frustration out on Alec or Kaalee. The old magic wouldn't have worked if it wasn't beat for her." He sighed. "That's why it didn't work perfectly the first time."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

Christian looked at Felipe.

"She died out of love that's why she remembered, i do not have any feelings or whatever for her, i'm here to help her through a very rough time for the second time in her life without the only two friends she had back then. You can't tell me to not be angry with the two of them. You told me Alec would be there to help her trough her giving birth because i told you i couldn't do it on my own, you can't say you didn't Felipe. That girl made a decision for Nara and that is not right. If you excuse me my anger makes her head explode with headache. i need a bath" Christian pushed his brothers hand roughly of his shoulder and walked up the stairs, he stopped and turned to Felipe.

"Talk to Nara, you know she has been through a lot, take away her pain from the past then she will not be angry with Kaalee and Veronica anymore, i wished you could safe her babyboy." Christian continued walking.

Nara's headache faded and she cleaned the mess she made. She needed to have fresh air.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 pm

"Christian," Felipe called and his brother paused. "I never told you that Alex would be there; I wouldn't do that because Alrc can't be there, even before he took her memories. The only thing they were doing was causing Nara more pain because he couldn't be there, and deep down she knew it. Yours being unfair. If you can't do it on your own, I'll send Sebastián with you to help. She likes him and he's friendly enough. But you can't mess with the Old Magic, which is what you tried to do and why it tool over my body.
"As for Kaalee and Alex making a decision for her, Nara was not thinking straight an the Old Magic influence both, since it runs in both of their heritage and in alec's veins. The memory of Alec would only cause Nara grief. You want to help her, than go for it. And I know Nara is strong, and I know she's scared, by now all she wants is you to be there now, and you can do that. I will send Sebastián with you."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 pm

(I hav to go)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Christian shook his head. He didn't want to hear his brother anymore, he was sick of him right now.

"Felipe i don't want Sebastian there, just take away her pain from the past and try to safe her babyboy. I'll try and do it on my own, i do not need your help anymore or from the others here. I'll do it on my own. Don't try to make me mad again, it is not good for the baby. Just visit her, you don't have to talk to her just look at her that's all i ask from you big brother."

Nara walked out of the back door into the cool breeze, she sits down and grabbed the book and read the pages.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 am

Kaalee looked at the time and realized it was getting late.
"Thank you...for everything." Kaalee said, getting up.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Draco walked on the bridge in front of Nicholas' house, he saw Nara sitting on the bench with a book. He ran up to her tears streaming down his cheeks.

Nara heard someone and looked up to see Draco running towards her, she blinked her eyes again but she wasn't dreaming.

"DRACO?? Is that you" she yelled and Draco came up to her and hugged her tightly. Nara burst into tears.

"Sshhh Nara don't cry, it's alright. ssssshhhhh" Draco soothed Nara kissing her forehead.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum