Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missi's Magic

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Missi's Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Missi's Magic

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am

"Of course...do you mind if I drop these off at the store first? I just need to put them in the door, nothing cold." Kaalee said, frowning on the inside, why would the MLE want to question hee? No matter, it's not like she's done anything bad.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am

I'll accompany you," he replied brusquely, his hand in the pocket of his muggle style wool coat which he had donned so he didn't look put of place
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 am

She nodded and unlocked the door to her shop, put the groceries in, and then closed it back up.
"Okay...all good." Kaalee smiled.
"So...could you tell me what the MLE wants with me and/or Paige?" Kaalee asked him, turning back towards him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

He was looking around the inside of the store room in curiosity and because it was ingrained in him during his training, but when she spoke, his attention snapped back to the strange girl with the white hair. "We've reason to believe that you and your co-owner Paige are storing and items that are illegal in the Unites States."
Jay relaxed a bit when he heard his partners enter quietly, moving to stand near the door and on his left side. "Oh, this is Officers Timothy and Kate Nichols, Miss..."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 am

"Black...Kaalee Black. And while I can assure you we are not, you may look around, if it should please you." Kaalee said, her face blank but her mind whirling a mile a minute...all her studs was manufactured in America, except for George's stuff but she only actually sells the pastels and such, which she was almost positive wasn't illegal.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm

He nodded professionally at her, before turning to his partners. He had just opened his mouth to give orders when a sharp rapping drew his attention to the door. A tiny owl was flapping around outside and Jay quickly let it in, grabbing the letter from the owl's claw. The further on in the letter he read, the more annoyed his facial expression became.
"What's up, Jay?" Kate asked, still keeping a wary eye on Kaalee
The lieutenant rolled his eyes as he turned back to the other people in the shop. "Apparently this was just a deception tactic for the real criminals. Who, Chief just told me, have now been caught. Kate, Timmy, Chief wants you back at the station now. I'm supposed to wrap things up with Miss. black." the husband and wife nodded their understanding, waved at Jay and Kaalee, then exited the shoP.
Jay turned to Kaalee and shook his head as he apologized. "Sorry for any inconvenience," he said with a smile.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm

"It's okay. And the reason I lapse into French is because my mother was French, but my father was British. And before you ever suspect me for a crime again you check your source. Because I am done with taking the fall. I lost my friends, my family, and my old life because someone didn't check their facts. Now if that is all..." Kaalee glared at the officer. She was done playing nice, partly because they didn't have the decency to make sure they had their facts ready for accusing her, partly because she was just mentally exhausted.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm

"Look, I'm sorry about anything that happened to you in the past, by that's neither here nor now. I apologized for any inconvenience I may have caused with the beginning of my investigation, but I did apologize. if you still have a problem, then I suggest you take it up with the Chief, not me. I was simply following orders." there wa something about this girl that made him want to stand up for himself. Not many people could make him go on the defensive.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:45 pm

(Well hello who is the fine man Jay? LEEEEEEE??? Can i just drop by with my pregnant tummy?)
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

"Then..." Kaakee started before there was a giant puff of smoke.
"Did you miss me? Because I'm back!" Paige yelled, twirling around before seeing Jay.
"Oh...awkward. Paige LeQuire...part owner of this magnificent store and this insane chicks best friend. Well...her only friend. And you are a...cop." Paige faultered.
"No matter. Sorry for her in either advance or just sorry. She can be a bit of a witch when it comes to always enforcement. Comes with being a Black I think..." Paige smiled.

(Um yeah...and its en)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 pm

(lol he's a new character of mine. He's 22, and a lietenant for the American Magical Law Enforcement office. He's kind of awesome.)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

I appeared in front of the shop, with my pregnant tummy i stumbled towards the door opening it and got in.

"Kaalee! Pregnant woman is entering your shop and i need to sit down!" i yelled and then i widened my eyes, i didn't know they had company.

"Sorry for my outburst mister...?" I looked from Kaalee to Paige and back to the mysterious but hot looking guy.

(cooolllll!! You're back Very Happy )
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:55 pm

It was hard for him smile at Paige, she was so energetic. Jay laughed, and tipped his fedora in greeting to the girl. "Lt. Wilbur Jay Collins, but if you call me Wilbur, so help me, I will find a reason to put handcuffs on you. And, surprisingly, you friend," he sent a glare at Kaalee, "hasn't done anything serious..yet."

He the pregnant woman and said a hello, conjuring a chair for her.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

I shuffled with my feet and kept my mouth shut, i waddled towards Paige and Kaalee not sure how to react on a cop in the shop.

"Kaals, i need some things for my pregnancy, can i still buy it or can't you sell anything?"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Jay followed his eyes and muttered "Always the same reaction," under his breath
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:07 pm

"Nara! What are you doing here? And what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be apperating when your pregnant...I think. Sit!" Kaalee said.
"Nice to meet you! And Nara! Its been so long!" Paige smiled, and hugged the pregnant woman
"Thank you for keeping our community safe officer but..." Kaalee said.
"Kaalee!" Paige admonished.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

I sat down on the chair sighing from the apparition and looked at the cop.

"May i ask why you're here sir? I mean they didn't do anything wrong did they? Is it something from the War in England a year ago? I always buy my things at this shop for the baby and myself" i commented and i kept firing questions to his head. Kaalee and Paige would n't do such a thing.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:14 pm

"Nara, is it? No, Kaalee's shop isn't on lockdown, you can buy anything you like. Bthere was simply a mistake made in the MLE, and Kaalee and Paige were suspected for something. We realize now that we were wrong. I'm assuming that's what you were hinting at, Miss Black, with your 'but' statement?@
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"Kaalee has nothing to say anymore because some time this week she seemed to have lost her manners." Paige said, glaring at Kaalee.
"Must have been when my pationence disappeared." Kaalee smiled politely.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yes it is indeed. Thank god i wouldn't know where to find my stuff i love from this shop. Thanks for the chair sir." I thanked him and stood up.

"Yes Kaals you can apparate when your pregnant, knowing Nicholas he asked it like a hundred times by our last check up. It only takes a lot of energy but hey no big deal, i have a chair." I winked at the cop and then walked through the small shop to get my stuff.

"You know you are busy lately and my supplies are almost empty and to be honest i needed to go out of that house, Nicholas is driving me crazy, i don't want to know how he is when i'm in labor."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Jay roles his eyes again at Kaalee then smiled at Paige, surprised that he was the sane one. Glancing at his watch, his eyebrows rose. "It's been a pleasure," Jay drawled sarcasticallly, tipping his hat at the three women. "But I'm afraid if I don't leave now, the Chief will have my head." he paused then grinned mischieviously. "Cheerio, mate!" he exclaimed in a birth accent before disappearing.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 pm

"Kaalee what the hell? I realize that when you meet someone you are usually rude to them, I mean you almost gave me a concussion and tried to hex Nara but Merlin Kaalee." Paige glared at her.
"Sorry...I don't know what came over me." Kaalee said, biting her lip.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm

I looked at the two of them with my stuff in my hands, I placed it carefully on the counter. " it's okay really and look I'm fine." I smiled at Paige an Kaalee
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"Sorry Nara...let me ring you up." Kaalee sighed.
"Nope, you are going to go apologize to the Cop..." Paige glared at her.
"What? How am I going to do that? There's tons ofpeople at the American Ministry of Magic!" Kaalee cried. But Paige just glared.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:04 pm

When Jay returned to the Office of Magical Law Enforcement (OMLE), he went straight to the Chief's office, only diverting to drop his coat and hat off at his desk. Knocking lightly on the mahogany door, the Lieutenat was greeted with a low "come in." He entered and immediately sat in one of the comfortable leather chairs in front of Chief Andrew McGreggor's, more commonly known as Chief, desk.
"So, we were deceived," Jay began, his eyebrow raised and his tone challenging.
Chief looked briefly up from the papers on his desk to the young man in front of him. "Don't be smart with me, boy." His New Yorker accent was thick, making his heavy black eyebrows and light blue eyes seem even more intimidating. "I heard that you informed the shop owners, in direct violation of code, that we were deceived. I should demote you for that."
"But you wont," Jay cut in quickly.
"But I won't, because the only other person in your division I have who I could promote is Anderson, and hell will freeze over before I let that bastard be a lieutenant."
Jay laughed loudly, grinning at the rough-around-the-edges man in front of him. "Yeah, well, what happens anyway?"
"We were tricked. The details aren't important. I believe you hVe paperwork to e doing, get." Jay shrugged and got up, making to leave the room. His hand was on the door handle when Chief called him back, saying, "But that Kaalee Black is related to The Blacks from Brotain, the one with all the crazies in it. I may need you to somehow keep an eye on them. Yo never know with the British."
He laughed again and waved to the chief before leaving and going to do paperwork at his desk
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum