Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missi's Magic

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Missi's Magic - Page 10 Empty Re: Missi's Magic

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 pm

His gaze dropped and he looked to the side, running the back of his neck. "...Kaalee..." he cleared his throat and began again. "I'm not staying, Kaalee. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm not the same bloke I was before." With a wrt grin he held up his hand and it exploded in plum colored flames. He lowered his hand and the flames slowly disappeared. "But I'm not leaving either."
"As for if you'll remember," a whisper sounded in his mind, telling him the answer. "You'll remember only if you choose to. If you say yes, then you will remember this encounter and everything that goes along with me. If no, then you will forget everything having to do with me, even the emotion attached. If we were to meet again, it would be as if we were meeting for the first time. It's your choice, Kaals: live in the past, or move on?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 am

Her heart felt like it was being torn into pieces.
"You should know that you can never force me into something. If I'm going to move on it is going to be on my own terms. So I'm going to choose to remember, and move on from there. It's not staying in the past Alec, it's being in control of my life. For once in a very long time." She said, getting courage from somewhere deep inside her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 am

"I make no attempts to sway you either way, my dear. It was completely your choice, one you can change at any moment you wish. Just remember, though I am leaving, I will truly never be gone, though your mind may believe so. I am no longer the Alec you knew. I'm very sorry."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 am

"Don't kid yourself Alec. We will never see each other again. We never can see each other again
I have a favor to ask though..." She paused before continuing.
"Make Nara forget about you. Completely forget about you. I can live with this but she can't...not with one of us in her life and not the other." She said, the last bits of her self restraint slipping away.
"I will always love you Alec Weibel." She said before she let the shadows take her away. She didn't know where she went but she collapsed wherever it was into a shaking, sobbing, blubbering mess.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:38 am

He sagged against the wall, emotionally and physically exhausted.He would always love her, as much as he could, and though she chose not to believe or, he would always be watching out for her and Nara. He had screwed up, and he knew it, but it was time to face the consequences of his actions. Starting with Nara.
Nara. Poor, sweet Nara. He sighed and magicked himself into her room, silently and stealthily as ever. Again he moved with no sound and touched her temple as she slept. Plum light flared around his two fingers and faded when he broke contact. She rolled to her other side and he grinned when he saw she was pregnant. It was a torn grin, one stuck between wanting to hug her and punch Nick in the face. He sighed silently and went to the other side of the bed to remove Nick's memories for good measure.
His duties done, Alec returned to Spain.
~*~*~
Jay jumped to his feet when he heard someone appear crying in his apartment. Quickly wiping his eyes after the death of the 10th Doctor, he hurried to see who it was, his wand clenched in his fist. "Kaalee?" he asked, rocking back on his eels in surprise. "What's the matter?" He gathered her in his arms making quiet, shushing noises as he rocked her back and forth.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 am

"He came to me today and I remembered him and I love him so much it hurts bit he changes. He has old magic now and I can't be with him and it hurts." She sobbed, no tears coming out anymore. She didn't have anymore to cry. But it still hurt so bad.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am

"Shhh, I know it hurts now. But what's that old saying? time heals everything?" He scoffed and rubbed her back. "Complete shit, in my opinion, that saying. Times got nothing to do with it, but I'd I know you at all, I know you're a strong, beautiful, confident woma and you'll get through this. But love can hurt sometimes, no?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am

Kaalee had stopped breathing. She wanted to die, it was as simple as that. She hadn't felt like this since he left her the first time. she knew he was right, but she still couldn't breathe. God she was pitiful.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:00 am

"Hey," Jay shook her gently, "Breathe, in and put, in and out, there you go, nice and slow." He didn't like the unfocused look in her eyes and he ground his back teeth together in angerat whoever this guy was. He was making Jay's job so much more difficult. "Look, I know it feels like your world is ending and you can't go on, but trust me, you can! You just need to keep breathing and take of one minute to the next, Okay?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:05 am

She nodded and tried to breathe but she didn't exactly know if it was working. Suddenly her entire reality crashed into her and she looked around.
"God I'm a bloody idiot. I am so sorry for just bargeing in a complete mess." She said, trying to get herself together.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 am

He looked at her with a bemused expression. "I don't exactly know why you're here either. Maybe because I'm an uninterested third party member? Well, uninterested isn't the right word, but I'm not involved in this." he smiled as he realized he was rmbling. "If you'd like, you can stay. I have ice cream and I'm about to start on the 11th doctor from Doctor Who. He's the best, quirky an fantastic."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 am

"Much better then Christian and I'd say he was tied with David Tennet. You can't deny there both equally awesome in their own ways." Kaalee said, wiping her eyes.
"Mind if I use your bathroom...I probably look like a unicorn her ran over me." Kaalrr laughed slightly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:19 am

"I don't know, Matt has a lot of really good lines, and his acting and character are just goody enough that it eases a lot of the tense situations." He argues back, a large smile growing ibis face when he realiSd she was almost as big of a doctor who fan as he was.
He lughed. "a unicorn herd? no, not r all, by you're welcome to. Down that hallway and third door on your left."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:26 am

"Yes but with Stevan Moffet as a writer I don't think he brings to show to it's highest potential I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan but he's very repetitive. If you've ever seen Sherlock the charecters are very similar in there personalities." Kaalee said before she went to the bathroom to straighten up. She clean off her make up and changed out of her pajamas into her faded jeans and a old stretchy top. She went out to his living room and bit her lip.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 am

Jay huffed muttering under his breath as she was in the bathroom about British people and how they're so hard to please. While she was gone, though he had gotten the rub of ice cream out of the freezer and set it and two bowls on the coffee table. He glanced up and smiled at her when she walked back in.
"Damn girl, you put me to shame in my ragged sweatpants and t-shirt. Um, sir anywhere you'd like." He gestures to the two black leather sofas, one a love seat and the other a three-person couch, which he was seated on.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 am

Kaalee sat rigidly on the loveseat, her spine as straight as a sign post.
I shouldn't be here She thought to herself as she looked around.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

He took in her posture and sighed as he sat forward, hands clasped together under his chin. "Look, Kaalee, don't feel obligated to stay. If you're NPR comfortable. You can go home. Trust me, it won't hurt my feelings...too much."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 am

"No! I can't go home." She said, almost hysterically. She stooped herself from talking anymore.
"Sorry...I just don't think I can be alone right now." She sighed, bringing her legs up so she was siting Indian style on the couch.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:47 am

He looked at her with pity in his eyes, knowing what it wa like to lose someone you loved. "Okay...do you want to call someone? Or a blanket? Or...I don't know, ice cream, popcorn! I have an excess of comfort food, it's sickening really, but I have an insatiable sweet tooth, it's a bit of a problem."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:50 am

"I have an entire freezer of ice cream...don't worry." Kaalee said and then her cheeks flamed. She put the backside of her hands on them to help them cool down.
"And no...I don't know where Paige is and she's the only one I ever talk to, other then you apparently." She said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:56 am

He grinned at her. "Ah, a kindred spirit! It's really embarrassing when a guest opens your pantry or freezer and all you hand is junk food to offer them. And don't worry about it. I'm obviously not all that popular since this is how I generally spend my free time. Doctor Who and Metflix are my best friends. But you probably don't know what Netflix is, little miss pureblood." he stuck his tongue out teasingly at her
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 am

"Netflix is my best friend. How else do you expect me to catch up on the Doctor Who's I miss or my Sherlock's." She asked him, laughing.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:04 am

He laughed. Oddly pleased that sh did. "I like you. you can stay, my friend. If you need anything, just ask." He settled down on the couch again after scooping himself some icecrwam and clicked play.

(I'm so tired! Haha, I'm crashing on you right now, sorry!)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 am

She nessled into the couch as the theme song for Doctor Who filled her ears. She could feel her eyelids droop and started a losing battle to keep them open but eventually they shut on her.

(Haha k, prolly a good thing otherwise I'd be up all night Smile))
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 am

Christian stormed into his house finding Felipe, he was mad Alec erased Nara's memories while she is so scared of giving birth. He found his brother in the kitchen.
"I want a word with you right now." He hissed. Felipe walked with him to a more quiet place.

"Alec erased her memories she can't do this with only me Felipe! She is so scared, I have never seen her like this! You said that he could help her and now what?" Christian glared at Felipe.

"You still love her don't you?" Felipe smiled.

Christian pointed at his older brother. "That is not answering my question brother and you know I'm going to kill Alec when I see him right! That other girl doesn't have the right to decide for her and she doesn't even know that Nara is afraid and that the babyboy is going to die. She needs both of them. Tontos que son! Alec no tiene que venir a pedirme ayuda! Yo no lo quiero como mi primo hasta que se fija el problema conmigo y hay que arreglarlo de otra manera tiene un primo muerto esperando en la habitacion de su hermano!" With that Christian walked away.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum