Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 am

Kaalee laughed as she flipped the Bacon.
"You know I've never understood a guys possessive need to make someone. Not that I don't like it, because O totally can pull it off but I never understood it." Kaalee told him, moving all her hair to her other shoulder as she felt his arms wrap around her waist.
"Food will be up in.about five minutes." She said quietly, smiling at him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

"I think its pride? A sort of satisfaction that the world knows that youre mine and everyone else better stay the hell away. And yes, yes you can totally pull it off," he hummed in appreciation, his hazel eyes sparkling. He leaned over her shoulder, taking a deep whiff of the smell of cooking grease, and moaned in anticipation. He spied the plate beside her, and quick as a flash, reached around her, pulling the top piece off and dancing away. The meat must have just come off the skillet because he had to keep passing it from hand to hand so he didn't burn his fingers. Eager, he blew on it, and bit a piece of before it was ready. He panted from the heat, but moaned in satisfaction again. "I--WUV--BACOWN!" he yelled around his stolen treat.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

Kaalee laughed and put the rest of the Bacon on a plate, putting a paper towel on it to soak up some grease.
"Breakfast is served" she said. It was Bacon toast and jam but she figured Alec wouldn't mind as long as there was Bacon.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:40 am

He led her out onto the back patio, the boards warm against his feet and the sun warming his bare shoulders. He gestured her over to the small table before ducking back inside, asking her iover his shoulder if she wanted something to drink as he went to make himself some coffee.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:43 am

"No thank you." She called back as she breathed in the salty air. This...was was the life she wanted. Not...oh Paige. Crap. Paige was going to kill her, she hadn't been home in ages.

--------------------

Paige had finally called the cop.
"Look, I don't generally like cops and vise versa but Kaalee trusts you therefore I do too...I need your help." Paige said when Jay had picked up his phone. She had looked him up and got his work number.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 am

Alec hummed a song Tht was stuck in his head while his coffee brewed, scowling at it when it took to long to brew. he just wanted to eat his bacon, but his stupid caffeine addiction had to come first. Finally, the coffee was done, and he grabbed the full mug, taking it back onto the patio where he settled down in a chair with a sigh.
"What's the worried look for?" he asked Kaalee around a mouthful of bacon, pointing his half eaten piece at her.

"Captain Jay Collins," Jay answered the phone, trying to stifle a yawn as he downed the last of his fifth coffee for the day. He frowned when he heard a slightly familiar voice. "Sorry, but who's speaking?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:54 am

"I completely forgot that I have a life and a friend who's probably worried sick about me." Kaalee groaned.

------------------

"Paige Evans. Kaalee's friend? Sorry sometimes I forgot to introduce myself." Paige sighed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 am

He shrugged and went back to eating, smearing jam on a slice of toast. "Things happen. Send her a patronus or a shadow-messes or something. Tell her you're still kicking. She seems like she would understand."

"I thought I recognized your voice!" He said, much warmer and less professional now. "Right, so, how may I help you?" He stretched the cord to the max as he tried to reach his coffee machine to get another mug full. The telephone base almost fell off his desk though, and he swore under his breath as he tried to catch it before it hit the floor.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:03 am

Paige raised an eyebrow even though he couldn't see.
"Am I interrupting something? Doesn't matter, Kaalee is missing and your the only cop she trusts, amazingly." Paige said.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-

Kaalee nodded but bit her lip.
"I have to go back there eventually...I have a life and a shop." She told him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 am

Jay wrinkled his nose as he sighed and placed the phone base back on the desk and reached for a missings person file and a pen. "What?! Missing!" He grimanced at his loud voice, and reached out with his foot to shut his office door. "This isn't my department but I'll deal with it as a personal case. Tell me what you know."

Alec frowned. "Well, that's not cool." He took a sip of coffee and leaned back in his chair, looking up at the clear sky. "I mean, I don't really wanna leave my house. We're wizards and witches. Can't you like apparate to work everyday? If not, I guess I can associate with the Americans," he made it sound like he said a bad word.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:13 am

"No I can! I just didn't realize for awhile that hey! I have a life now!" Kaalee laughed at her idiocy

---------*-------------*-------------

Paige sighed.
"Okay so we got in a fight awhile ago and when I came home she was gone. So I went to Hogwarts to see if she was there but she wasn't, even though she should have started teaching awhile ago. I tried reaching her everyway I know how but she wont answer. It's been more then a week and I'm officially desperate." Paige said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 am

"Eww, lifes are gross. That means you have to do things and interact with people, blah." he took another bite of bacon. "Look, you might want to go and tell Paigey dearest that you're alive so she doesn't call that cop friend if yours." Alec waggled his eyebrows at her, his faced stretched in a teasing smile as he chomped on his food.

Jay wrote the information down, his tongue pressed between his teeth. "Alright, well, she was at my house the night you guys got into a fight. We watched Doctor Who, ate ice cream, and sat on different couches. It was all very platonic," he said dryly, to stopper any accusations that Paige might have made. "She left around 2 in the morning, saying she was going home. Are you telling me she never made it back?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 am

"Shut up." She said, chewing thoughtfully on a piece of Bacon.

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@+@+@-@+@+@+@+@+@+@+@+@+@+@

"Yes that is exactly what I'm saying." Paige said, biting her lip. Stupid Kaaler habit.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 am

He snorted in laughter before drinking more coffee. "Just saying, though."

"That girl who didn't like me...Nana, was it? Did you contact her? How about any of Kaalee's friends or family back in Britain?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 am

"Kaalre doesn't have any family and I couldn't get in contact with Nara." Paige said.

-------—-----—-—-—

Kaalee shrugged.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 am

Jay frowned, feeling bad for Kaalee, since she seemed all alone. "Well...she said something about her stupid ex having been in contact with her. Could it be possible that she is with him? I know it's a long shot, but mYbe it's worth a try?"

"Thanks for cooking, by the way," Alec said, saluting her with his fifteenth piece of bacon.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:44 am

"Alec?" Paige said.
"She was in touch with Alec?" Paige asked him, utterly confused.

--------

"No problem." Kaalre smiled.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 am

"I-I think?" Jay hesitated, scratching the back of his head. "She definitely mentioned his name, but she may not have been in contact with him. I mean, it's not impossible that they would be together is it?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:11 am

Nara didn't sleep very well, the words still in her mind. Today she could go home with Alec and she was glad about that. She felt like an empty whole after the outburst from yesterday. She changed into new clothes she got from the healer.

"Where is your brother and the girl?" She asked and Nara just shrugged didn't want to worry about that. I grabbed Alec who was packed in warm clothes and Nara made my way home. Alec still sound asleep, Nara lied him in the bed in the livingroom. Nara sat down on the couch and she cried. Everything was going wrong and she had no one to share it with. Nara buried her head in her hands.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am

(Bye guys! Going Internet-less for the next week. O.O I don't know if I can handle this...)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 pm

(Lol u will be fine...maybe find a McDonald's or Starbucks every once and awhile!)

Jonnilee was pregnant. And it wasn't a normal pregnancy, Jonnilee was going to have triplets. So currently she was kinda freaking out. So she decided to go visit Nara.
"Nara?" She called, knocking lightly on the door.
"Are you home?" She asked.

---------------------

"It should have been impossible! When Alec walked out on her he really walked out on her, making her forget everything about him. Only the git forgot to take his engagement ring, and she held on to that sliver of memory like it was her only lifeline. Like she would drown without it. And it toot her apart. Because we both knew he wasn't coming back. And if he came back it's just going yo tear her apart again." Paige finished quietly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Nara heard someone coming in and looked up seeing Jonnilee in her livingroom.

"Ohh sorry Jonnilee, come in sit down, how did you find me?" Nara asked Jonnilee while wiping away her tears, she looked if Alec was still asleep and went back to the couch.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 pm

"I asked Draco." Jonni said.
"You found them didn't you? Alec came back and Kaalrr made that stupid, stupid decision. Well...let us not dwell on that. I'm pregnant. Triplets." Jonnilee sad.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:57 pm

"Draco?" Nara's heart stung when she heard Draco's name.

" I haven't spoken to him in a very long time, he is angry with me." Nara sighed but then she hugged Jonnilee hearing she was pregnant.

" Jonni that's wonderful, wow triplets huh?" Nara smiled
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:15 am

Jay leaned back on his chair as he absorbed all the information from Paige. "Huh. The more I hear about this guy, the less I like. I mean, I haven't known Kaalee all that long, but anyone deserves better treatment than that. Do you know Mr Wiebels's address? Being in international does have it's benefits; I think I'll pay him an official visit." He looked over his scribbled shorthand notes of what she had told him as he talked and frowned when something didn't add up. "Before that, however, do you know how he took her memories, Paige? Did he use obliviate? Because if he did, he must be a very talented wizard to take only those memories having to do with himself, and leVe everything else."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Alec waved his wand and the table cleared itself, the dishes floating to the sink. Then, he leaned forward and grabbed Kaalee's hand, smiling at her. "So, darling, I have an idea, but I sort of want your approval, silly as it may seem."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next