Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:07 pm

"That's good. And if you don't want to tell them ot shut up I will. I know you're your own person and if you don't want to be here, you can leave. There are plenty of jobs that you don't need seven years to join. Good paying ones too. Just say the word." Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:15 pm

"I want too so badly but...." i stopped, sighed and looked at Kaalee.

"i'm going to quit school and go back to my little house, not going back to the Aislinn household, i need to decorate the whole house and buy new things." i stood up.

"Thanks Kaals, i owe you a big one." i said to her smiling a little more then before.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 pm

"Of course. What are best friends for other then amazing peptalks?" I asked her laughing.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm

I smiled at Kaalee.

"Well i'm going to pack my bags and tell Nicholas that i'm going to leave, i hope i can see you soon." i walked off.

Draco walked up to Kaalee not looking happy at all.

"She is not going to leave school and be in that pathetic little town where nobody can help her. I won't let that happen, everyone is here at Hogwarts nobody can take care of her when she is alone, maybe something is going wrong and then what." Draco hissed at Kaalee.

"Why did you say to her that she could leave?" he asked Kaalee still pissed off
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm

"Because she is her own person now Draco. She is perfectly capable of making her own desicions now and doesn't need her older brother hovering over her 24/7. She is about to be a mother and that will mean she is going to be alone most of the time anyways. Because no one can understand what going threw motherhood is unless you actually do it. Besides, if she needs someone there are shadows everywhere." I told him, not backing down.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 pm

"i'm just being worried, i thought she was in good hands with that Christian guy but he didn't visited her for the last few weeks, Nicholas is just as worried as i am but i don't know he is different." Draco shrugged and pointed to Kaalee. "I hope you're right and you'll be there in time Kaalee if not then i'll screw you and your shadows." Draco said with an evil smirk on his face.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Kaalee walked up so she was inches from his face.
"Don't you threaten me Draco Malfoy. I am so much stronger then you and we both know it." Kaalee hiseed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 pm

"Don't be so sure about that, I need to lose a lot of anger and I won't let anyone screw up my little sister again after what she's been through!" He said to Kaalee. "I'm just kidding but someone needs to take an eye on her." Draco said in a serious tone.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Alec stormed into Christian's study, throwing the door open so hard it made a hole in the plaster. The younger man whirled around, wand drawn. When he saw his cousin's thunderous face, he paled a little and took a step back.
"Christian, you need to grow up!" Alec snarled, only stopping when he was nearly chest to chest with his cousin. "You haven't gone to see Nara in forever, and you know she was counting on you."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Christian looked at Alec and shrugged.
"Felipe said that my job was finished and why do you care you haven't seen here in ages yourself you don't even know what's going on with her!! So don't come here and judge me Alec, I look at her so don't worry and she is fine! If you have a problem with my work solve that problem with Felipe he is the one who doesn't gives a shit! Her babyboy is going to die just with my girlfriend and my son Felipe didn't do anything!!" Tears formed in Christians eyes and pushed Alec away from him.
"I don't have time for you guys."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Alec caught his cousin's wrist as he tried to push past. d Alec turned slightly to Christian, but golden hair shadowed his face, so his expression was unreadable. "Christian...I'm sorry about the past. And as for Felipe, well...the Old Magic has almost completely consumed his human spirit, and so there is very little that is human and sympathetic left in him. I'm sorry for that too. But Nara's child--you said he would die?"
Alec felt rather than saw Christian nod in affirmation. Finally, Alec looked up at his cousin, the sun hitting his eyes at the perfect angle to make them burn gold. "Then we shall give him the Blessing, if you and Nara agree."

(A Blessing is something that can only be done by those with Old Magic strong in their veins. It will stop any curse, change any fate, and give the receiver only good luck, health, and fortune for the rest of their life. The only problem is it requires a willing sacrifice of someonewho has Old Magic. This is what Alec is suggesting: that he will sacrifice himself to save Nara's baby because he has done nothing but hurt them and he feels it's the right thing to do. He'll only do it with Nara's consent, but they won't give all the details of the process. Just that Christian wants to Bless her son, which will give him good luck, etc. You get it?)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Christian looked at Alec and then he shook his head.
"I can't let you do that Alec, Felipe won't allowed you to die, to sacrifice yourself for a baby boy. I'm going to be the one who is going to be sacrificed, I lived in misery here I watched my son die and my girlfriend just giving magic and life, I joined because Felipe told me I wouldn't feel the pain and that is true I don't feel pain but the grief is still here, I thought helping Nara was going to give me hope until she remembered you and Kaalee made a choice for her and you decided to leave her. You don't know anything what happened to her and why she is pregnant do you? I'm going to sacrifice myself so I don't to live under Felipe's orders anymore but I tell you this!" I pointed at him.
"Felipe, Kaalee and you destroyed her heart, she has a broken heart and deep down she really wants to leave the world behind her so you better be watching her giving birth of her son who she's going to name Alec Nicholas and that wasn't my idea." Christian sat down an drank his cherry.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:34 am

"That, Christian, is precisely why I must do it. all I've done is cause her grief. I know it, you know it. I have to make it up to her in some way, and this is the best way I can do it. You still have a long life ahead of you. I know you feel grief, but so do I, Christian. I can't be near her, helping her in this life--but you can. Nara is your reason to keep going; her child is the reason I've lived thus far."
He looked away, blinking back tears as he realized that this was indeed the moment that all of his terrible decisions have led to. When he looked back at his cousin, it was determination that made his eyes burn gold, not the sun. "Christian, I have to do this; it's my fate. All I've done in my life is hurt people. It's about time I do something helpful. Please, primo, I need your acceptance to be able to do this. And you know what--screw Felipe. We don't need his agreement to cast this Blessing. Besides, he would agree with me: you have big, important things still left to do. You can't miss your big day." he grinned crookedly at Christian.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 am

Kaalee was deciding whether or not to quit. She didn't want to be here anymore and she had no reason to be here anymore. The only two reasons she took the job in the first place was because of Alec and Nara and now she was broken up with Alec everything here reminded him of her. She walked outside and to the tree by the lake.

"Why do you have such a profound affect on me Alec Weibel?" She muttered to herself before leaving. She packed her trunk and gave her letter of resignation. Then she set of for her fathers house. It was the only place she could think of that wouldn't remind her of him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:04 am

Christian sighed and stood up looking at Alec.
"Really easy for you to just disappear because you hurt two girls in real life but you don't about what she was missing when she remembered you do you? Every time I visited her and she asked about you, begging me to tell you that she is scared to give birth and she needed you because you always helped her through her hospital wing visits, you didn't hurt her, you hurt a girl who is now calling for you, thinking of you, you wanted to marry her and you just while you knew that Felipe cared for him also!" Christian runs his hands through his brown hair.
"I'm in love with her and Felipe knows that and I can get in big trouble Alec!"

"If you really want to do this just give them a proper goodbye, tell Nara to calm down in a dream. Look to the real life first and think about what you leave behind."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:23 am

He felt a tug in his gut when Kaalee said his name, and he closed his eyes in pain.
"You give good advice, primo. When did I become the little lost babe always needing help?" He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "It just felt like the right thing to do..."
Alec shook his head, and faded out, leaving behind a soft plum glow. He intercepted Kaalee's apparation and instead took her to a place deep in an old forest in Scotland.
"Look, I know you told me not to talk to you ever again, but I don't know what else to do and I need your advice." He wouldn't look at her, and instead talked to his hands.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:52 am

Kaalee put a finger under his chin so that he was at least facing her.
"What's wrong...Alec?" Kaalee said, almost saying Mi amore. She really needed to stop that.
"I'll always be here for you. No matter how much I say otherwise." She said an I was true.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 am

His eyes darted to hers then away again, but he found they were drawn to hers, no matter how much he fought it. With a defeated sigh, his shoulders sagged as he told Kaalee the situation. How Nara's son is going to die, but he can save the child through a Blessing. After explaining what a Blessing is, he said in a small voice, "I offered myself up as the sacrifice since it's a way to make up for every time I've wronged her. But Christian says I'm wrong, and that it would be most beneficial for him to do it. I don't know what to do."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 am

"Why do you want to do it? Are you doomg it to run away? And why is Christan doing it? Because he couldn't stand to see his love in pain? He is right, it will be beneficial for him to...sacrifice himself. Old Magick is very odd and emotional in a way. If he loves her it will work much better. But Alec you're so smart, and much more intuitive then me. Listen to right here," she said putting her hand on his chest, in front of his heart," you always came up with your best ideas when you did." She said quietly
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 am

He put his hand over hers and looked her in the eye without looking away for the first time. "I haven't been doing that lately, have I?" He matched her tone, his face serious for once. With a pained sigh, he reluctantly let go of her hand and stepped away, running his hands through his hair.
"You're right, you know. But then again, you're always right. I need to stop running away from everything that scares me."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 am

Kaalee was startled when he said that. Not because he came to that realization but because she had too. For basically her entire life all she has been doing is running away from her problems. She bit her lip as she watched him.
"I'm not always right. Usually I'm just guessing my way through life and I just happen to get some questions right." She said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 am

"Not very Gryffindor of you, is it, this being modest thing?" he teased, giving her a sideways look.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 am

"It's a rare thing. Bask in it'/ glory as it passes you by. It's like a solar eclipse, very rare." Kaalee teased back, smiling. This was the Kaalee and Alec she knew and loved. The ones that would hit each other with doors and steal each other cookies and make fun of each other.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't get too full of yourself, short stuff." He tried to fight a grin, but lost. "bask in it's glory? You're such a dork!"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:49 am

"Psht. Whatever." Kaalee laughed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next