Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

4 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 10 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Alec/Jay Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Alec scrambled to his feet and hurried to her side, grabbing her wrist before we could escape. "We're not done here, dammit!" he growled. "I've known you too long for you to go and pretend like nothing is bothering you. I love you, alright, and I'm not going to leave you again! I fucked up, and I know it, but I'm not gonna do it again. Tell me what's wrong!"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 10 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"Nothing is wrong! This is what I do! I have my moments of weakness and then I bottle it up. You know that! And don't you dare make promises you can't keep!" She glared at him. She pulled free and put the knife away and grabbed another dish rag, cleaning up her blood, before cleaning them both.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 pm

"And that's why you keep having them! Maybe if you would let somebody in evey once in a while, you wouldn't keep exploding on people and doing things you regret!" He took a deep breath. "Look, its a proven psychological fact that if you bottle up problems, you're going to end up hurting yourself. I understand that it's hard to talk about problems, but as corny as it may seem, it helps."
He watched her cleaning up things, and then looked away, out the newly repaired window. "And I'm not making a promise I can't keep. This one is going to be extraordinarily easy to keep."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:02 am

"Like this promise was supposed to be easy to keep?" She said, throwing her engagement ring at him. She turned around and ran upstairs. She flopped on a bed and screamed into the pillows. She knew she was going to have to go downstairs and apologize, since that was a low blow, but right now she just needed to scream into a pillow.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 am

The ring hit him on the cheek and fell to the floor, loud in the sudden silence of the kitchen. Alec knelt down and picked it up, his knee popping. Standing back up, he headed over to the table and collapsed in one of the chairs. He stared at the tiny ring sparkling happily in his hand. He knew that Kaalee needed time to be alone, so he didn't bother going upstairs to beg her forgiveness. He spun the ring between his fingers, leaning forward, elbows on his knees, head bowed, thinking over everything that had transpired between them.
It was the worst fight they had ever had, and he realized just how awful his responses had been. He groaned, closing his eyes. Alec really needed to work on his empathizing skills, because right now, he decided, they were pretty shitty. His eyes slid to the window above the kitchen sink, and he saw that the sun was just about to start rising. He needed fresh air.
Gently, he put the ring on the table and got to his feet. Alec exited the house, sliding the door shut silently behind him. He took in a lungful of the warm, salty air and let it out slowly, trying to calm his trembling muscles. His movements were robotic as he headed down the beach to the outcropping of rock at the far end. He had climbed them multiple times, and knew that they were a good thinking place: high up and secluded, where he could see only the ocean for miles around and forget everything else.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 am

Kaalee rolled over and realized she needed to go apologize for freaking out. This was the worst fight they had ever been in and it was her fault. She got up and looked around the house, before realizing that he wasn't here. But she could still feel his presence which means he was nearby. She went outside and looked around, seeing the rocky cliff. It was a very Alec place to go so she decided to climb up there. She wasn't the most athletic person so it was harder for her but she made it. She went over to Alec and sat down.
"I'm a bitch. And I get really insecure and I know you love me and I love you so I need to stop worrying and freaking out about it. I'm sorry I threw the ring at you. And I suck at apologizies so I'm sorry about this. And I'm sorry for cutting, I was being completely selfish and I didn't really get how it would affect you. And I'm sorry for everything." She finished.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 am

He gave her a sidelong look, much like he had in the hospital when they had been goofing around. When she was done he started laughing, a quiet, breathy man-giggle. "Why is it that you always feel you're in the wrong?" He asked, giving her a small, amused smile. Reaching up, he cupped her cheek. "Listen, I know we has a fight but it's not completely you're fault. And you didn't know I would react like that--hell, I didnt know I would react like that. You weren't being selfish, you were being desperate. You're reactions are all completely understandable. I love you even if you can be a bitch, and you still love me even though I laugh over everything, even things like this that are nowhere close to being funny. And I forgive you if you forgive me."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 am

"Well then I guess we are both forgiven." Kaalre said, scooting closer to him.
"I don't like fighting. It makes me tired...or hungry.. or both." She bit her lip as she thought this over.
"I'll go with both." She nodded to herself, before leaning her head on his chest, which wad her favorite place to be.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 am

He laughed, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close. "We'll take care of that in a bit. First, watch," he pointed out at the ocean, which the sun was just starting to appear over. "Good morning, love," he whispered before tilting her chin up and kissing her.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:43 am

She was about to reply when he kissed her so her mouth was already open. She decided to deepen the kiss, feeling the air feeling electric on her skin.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am

He smiled against her mouth, but reciprocated, pulling her around so she was straddling his lap and in a much more comfortable position. His hands went automatically to her waist, one trailing down her thigh. With one more kiss, he moved his mouth to her jaw, nudging her chin up with his nose so he could have easier access to her neck. "You know, they say makeup sex is the best," he murmured against her skin with a small smile, nibbling in one spot that seemed extra sensitive. "And I'm starting to think the rumors are true." He pressed a light kiss to the spot he had been working on and moved to her collarbone which was exposed thanks to her outfit choice.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 am

Kaalee moaned softly, slipping her hands under his shirt, feeling up his ABS.
"Is...is that so?" She said, clearing her throat, her voice hoarse.
"Well..." She lost her train of thought when he hit a sweet spot.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 am

He pulled back and gave her a wicked grin, taking in her hot and bothered appearance. "Wanna find out?" he asked in a low, hoarse voice.

(Gah! This is my face right now Embarassed lololol I can't handle this sexual stuff. I mean, I can, it just feels weird, ya know? Then I imagine what romance novel authors must feel like and I just laugh)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 am

(I know! I'm not as uncomfortable with at is as I used to be because I rp on a different site and my friend Mo makes these rated r rps which I join because the plot sounds cool and I don't do it and a lot of rated r rps don't have anything in them. But Mo and my other friend Devon will just do these sex scenes and I'm just like 'really guys? Thank you for that mental scar' lol)

Kaalee nodded leaning backwards.

(Do you wanna timeskip then?)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 am

(hahaha I hate that! You're like, thanks for that huge curveball. The problem is that all the really, really good plotlines, be it rp or fanfiction or whatever, have these massive sex scenes. The only good fanfictions for this one fandom are all rated m, and so I guess I've been desensitized a little bit by it since that's basically all I've been reading recently, but I'm nowhere near being comfortable with writing it. And yeah, that would be nice...haha)

Alec's grin widened and he apparated them into his bedroom, skillfully making them appear on the bed. "You sure you want to do this? Tell me now and we'll stop."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 am

She licked her lips and kissed him.
"I've never been surer. " she said.

(And time skip...shall they have fallen asleep?)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 am

(Umm...sure, I guess. Sounds good to me. Fallen asleep as in we're going to sleep as well, or as in they're waking up? Because fair warning: if it's the former, I'm leaving tomorrow and won't have wifi until the 7th of January. I may or may not have it for short periods of time if I'm at a Starbucks of something, but most likely I'll be gone for awhile. So, if you guys feel like rp'ing or whatever, feel free to have someone else play Alec or Jay, or have him be somewhere else or whatever.)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:44 am

(No, I'm not tired, unless you are and if that's the case then we can stop until the 7th, I just meant for my next post, to have content :p)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 am

(haha, nope! I was just putting it out there. Continue on Very Happy)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am

Kaalee woke up, snuggled up against Alec. She smiled and snuggled even further into his warmth. It was late, almost noon she thought but she didn't care. All she cared about was this moment, with him. This one perfect moment.

gurgle

That her stomach had to ruin. She tried to get up quietly, and not disturb Alec.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am

Half asleep, he instinctually tightened his arms around her pulling Kaalee to his chest and nuzzling into her neck. "Where you think yer goin?" he mumbled, barely comprehensible.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am

"My stomach is singing me the song of its people so I figure I'd give it want it wanted." Kaalee said softly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am

He kissed her cheek before rolling away and onto his back, stretching with a groan. Rubbing sleep out of his eyes, he yawned, asking "Want me to make breakfast? Or you can make it. Hell, we could go out, I don't really care. I just want bacon."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 am

"Bacon is something I can make." She said, kissing his cheek before grabbing his shirt and going downstairs. She slipped it on and looked in the freezer for a pack of Bacon.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 am

Alec rolled over onto his side and hugged a pillow, not wanting to get out of bed. His new position, however, was right in the sole patch of sunlight coming into the room. He made a noise of frustration, giving the offending window a squinty-eyed glare. Reluctantly, he got out of bed, and decided to take advantage of the nice day by using the outdoor shower. Five minutes later he was headed downstairs with a pair of low riding tan shorts on and a towel around his neck, catching the stray water droplets from his still wet hair.
Whenhe got to the kitchen, he couldn't help but grin, seeing her in his shirt. Alec wolf-whistled at her, pausing to admire the view. "Sexy can I," he laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. He saw the hickey on her neck and his smile turned more smug, finding a strange satisfaction at having marked her as his own. He decided to kiss that too.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next