Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+5
Lily Vega
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Kaalee/Jonnilee
AmethystAislinn
Nara
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 40 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 am

I opened my eyes again smiling at the sight of Nicholas face, i pulled myself up slowly.

"I want to go with you to your home, i don't want to stay here." i begged them.

Draco shook his head.

"You know what the healer said, i can't let you go with a open wound like that! No!"

The healer came back.

"I need to wrap it up so there will come no infections, this is going to hurt a little bit Miss Riddle." The healer wrapped my wound and i pinched Nic's hand and yelled in pain.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 40 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:50 am

I walked over to Nara and placed my hand on shoulder. I wasn't sure how much it would help but I sent her feeling of being numb. I was hoping that it would help with the pain.

"My mom was a healer, so I still have all her oils and potions at the house." I said.
"Once she is done, we will go." I added.

Nicholas tighten his grip on Nara's hand. With his other one, he was running it through her hair.
"You'll be taken good care of at our house. We won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He whispered to her.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 am

With Amehyst's hand on my shoulder the pain faded away and i could breathe normally.

"I know i'll be in good hands, i didn't die for nothing." I said smiling at Nicholas. The healer was done wrapping me up.

"She can go but keep the wraps clean and check her wound now and then, she will be allright but she can be sick of the potion i gave her so keep her drinking water or tea, no pumpkin juice." She informed them.

I sat up and looked at my blouse. "Can someone please clean my blouse, i don't know if i can perform magic."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 pm

I pulled my wand out from my back pocket and moved it through the air saying a spell. The blood on Nara's blouse faded.
"We should still be able to make the ride to the train. Your going to love our house Nara." I said.

Nicholas got off the bed and helped Nara stand up. He placed one of her arms around his neck, to support her.
"There you go." He said as he helped her walk

I looked over at Draco.
"Are you okay with this or are you going to throw a fit?" I asked him. I could tell that he didn't like this at all and I wanted to make sure he was comfortable with what was going on.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Draco looked at Nara and Nicholas.

"Keep in touch with me about how it goes with her please. I can't tell that she can't go with you guys, she is a grown up now." Draco sighed.

I Leaned against Nicholas and looked at Draco and then back at Nicholas. "Did he just say i was a grown up now?" i grinned
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Nicholas grinned back at Nara.
"Yes, I think he did just say you were a grown up." He said.

"Come and visit." I said to Draco before walking away.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:10 pm

(Sorry i had to go but now i'm back.)

Draco looked at Amethyst and whispered.
"Don't tell this to Nara but my father died, i just received an owl from my mom who is devastated. I think deep in his heart he was still a follower but i don't know how Nara would handle it." Tears formed in his eyes but he blinked them away.

Nara was impatient.

"Can we go already?" she asked Nicholas
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:14 pm

I looked down at the ground, not sure what to say.
"I'm sorry. It's never easy losing a dad." I whispered. "I won't tell her." I then added.

"Yes, we can go now." Nicholas said. He helped Nara walk out of the wing.

"Listen, I know we were never good friends but if you need anything, you know where we live Draco." I said before walking off to catch up with Nicholas and Nara.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 pm

" I know and i will visit, i'll let you know first." Draco sat down on one of the beds with his head in his hands.

I Looked behind me for Amethyst and i saw Draco sitting down met his head in his hands.

"Amethyst what's wrong with Draco?" I asked her knowing she would know.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:33 pm

"He is just worried about you. That's all." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:38 pm

I sighed relieved and smiled.

"I know he is he got that from his dad. I would write them a letter when i'm at your place telling them how i have been. Maybe if i'm okay i can visit them! How long do we have to travel to your home Nic?" I asked him
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 pm

"It won't take long. We should be home by tonight" Nicholas said.

"Yes, once you have healed you can visit them" I said smiling back at Nara.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I smiled and i felt really happy.

"I'm tired, stupid question but can i sleep next to you?" I asked Nicholas looking at him.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:32 pm

"That is a silly question. You should already know the answered." Nicholas said smiling. It had been a long time since he saw Nara smile for real.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"What do you mean silly question, when you were sleeping over at Malfoy Manor you had always your own room and we only slept together in the hospital and at Hogwarts at the hospital wing but never in the boys or girls dorm!" I stated slapping his arm playfully.

"Maybe Amethyst doesn't like us to sleep together, i don't know that." I giggled and glanced over to Amethyst.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"I don't care you guys sleep in the same room. I have my own room for a reason." I said.

'See, silly question." Nicholas said.

-------

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=14
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40