Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+5
Lily Vega
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Kaalee/Jonnilee
AmethystAislinn
Nara
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:03 am

"he is a though one for staying with her, i know i can't judge her because what he did but she did some terrible things because of him." Draco sighed and rubbed his face.

I woke up from a terrible dream and the pain in my wrist, tears streamed down my face. I looked around me and i was still in my dorm, still with Nicholas. I grabbed his hand but i saw the mark on my wrist was bleeding. I shook Nicholas awake in panic.

"Nic please wake up, i'm bleeding Nic please!" i sobbed and shook his arm
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 am

"That he is." I sighed.
"Everyone is allowed a do over, even if they did do terrible things."

Nicholas woke up to Nara's panicked voice. He sat up and looked at Nara's wrist, which was bleeding.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 am

"promise me you'll take him away if it's going to be too dangerous? I don't want Nicholas to die because of his girlfriend he is trying to save, if Nara is going to die so be it but not an innocent person." Draco said, it did hurt him because after all Nara was his sister for a very long time.

I stood up and walked to the sink, i pulled my wrist under water, i gave yell from the huge pain and then it was gone, the pain was gone. I looked at Nicholas and turned off the water, i sat down on the floor banging softly my head against the wall behind me, staring into the distance before i spoke again.

"I had a dream....that they almost killed you....i....i couldn't do anything and then Kaalee saved you and i got killed....because she couldn't save us both"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am

"I promise." I said. I put a hand on Draco's back because I knew it hurt him to say that. He grew up with Nara as well as Nicholas. Nara was his sister, blood or not.

Nicholas was right Nara's side.
"Don't worry, that isn't going to happen." He said in a soft voice.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Kaalee burst in the door.
"I heard screaming." She said when they stared at her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:02 pm

"Nara woke up from a bad dream and then her mark started to bleed." Nicholas said
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Draco looked at Amethyst. "thanks" he said to her.

I pulled myself up and hugged Nicholas.
When Kaalee burst in, i jumped and i hide my face into his chest
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yeah, no worries. Your a strong person, even if I did hate you for pretty much our whole childhood, I have respect for you now. Only someone as strong as you can make a desecion like that. It's not easy to ask for someone to save your best friend but no your sister." I said.

'It's okay, it is just Kaalee." Nicholas said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Draco sighed. "Yeah i guess so, well you're not so bad yourself, you lost people you loved i can't let someone take your brother away now can i!" he said.

I looked at Kaalee and pulled out of Nicholas hug. "Sorry, the pain stopped and don't worry i told Nicholas about it. What about your wrist?" i asked her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

"Well, thank you." I said. I thought to myself how I don't think I could lose Nicholas. He was the last real family I had left.

Even with Nara pulling out of the hug, Nicholas still had on arm around her shoulders.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

"Can i help you with reading, i have nothing else to do?" Draco asked Amthyst looking at the pile of books.

Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Evelyn walked of Professor McGonagall's office with a billion of books for her sixth year and seventh year. She sighed and set them on the ground. She leaned against the wall and took out her wand. She cleared her throat and said, "Wingardium Leviosa!" She let the books rise up to a fair height and moved them beside her as she walked through the empty hallway. "Off to go see some Slytherins..." she said to herself.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:29 pm

I walked to the common room and summoned a glass of water, everything freaked me out, this was such a bad dream. I sighed and sat down, there was no one in the room.

I stared into the fireplace to calm myself down at least my pain in the wrist was gone.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Evelyn walked into the Slytherin Commons as quietly as she could. McGonagall said it was nearly midnight when we were done discussing things. Evelyn's books trailed her. She stopped and looked at Nara. "Hey," she said quietly waving.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:40 pm

i jumped from shock when i heard someone saying hey. I looked and found out it was Evelyn.

"Jeez you scared me and hiii where were you so late?" i asked her
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Evelyn smiled sheepishly and motioned for her books to be sat on the ground. She walked over and sat beside Nara. "Just talking to McGonagall. What are you doing up so late Missy?"
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm

"I had a bad dream, a very bad dream and my mark was hurting a lot but now the pain is gone and i just needed some air before returning to my bed. You don't mind if Nicholas sleeps at our dorm? We will not do anything that creeps you out." i smiled at her.

"I don't think he is into that kind of thing so don't worry." after that comment Nara grinned a little. "Hear me talking about things i can't talk about i'm only 16" i said to her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Evelyn laughed and shrugged. "Fine with me." She looked at her and smiled. "Well, dreams are from are unconscious mind... so don't listen to it." Evelyn summoned the top book from her stack to her. "You should go back on to bed."
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 pm

"Ha! I found it! Nara!" Kaalee yelled rushing down from the dormitories.
"I knew I saw it somewhere! Of course not sure why Jonnilee had it but still!" She yelled.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Evelyn looked up at Kaalee with a questioning look. "Should I ask...?"
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:05 pm

"No i can't even if i want to though" i said with a sad face.

"What are you reading?" before she could anwser that i snatched the book out of her hands and my eyes grey wider.

"You smart ass" i laughed and looked at Kaalee who shouted my name?

"What did you found?" i asked her
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Evelyn turned to Nara. "I know, I am a smart ass." She laughed and looked at Kaalee.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

"It's not his mark! Well it is but it wasn't orginally! It was a sign of good! Since before Him snakes were a sign of good! Anyway the reason your bleeding is because you are the next in line to control it!" Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Evelyn raised her eyebrows and looked at Nara, she was so confused. "Someone explain?"
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:22 pm

I laughed at Evelyn, it was good to have her back.

"yes you are, look at the pile of books you got, it's like you're doing sixth and seventh grade!" i said to her.

"What do you mean, i have to control it?" i asked confused
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next