Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+5
Lily Vega
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Kaalee/Jonnilee
AmethystAislinn
Nara
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 39 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 pm

(Sorry, it might take me sometime to reply because I am working on my blog as well.)

Nicholas looked down at the open wound.
"It's okay, don't worry. Your will be fine..." He said trying to keep his cool.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 39 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

I looked around me and then i hugged Nicholas careful and kissed him softly on his lips. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 pm

"Don't worry." Nicholas whispered.
"I love you. You are going to be just fine."

I walked around the Great hall, asking questions when I suddenly felt a soft emotion of sadness wash over me. I looked around the great hall but none of the few people seemed to be sad. There was a sharp pain in my side and I fell down to my keens. I couldn't figure out what was going on.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Draco walked into the Great hall and he saw Amethyst falling and he rushed over to her and kneeled down, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Amethyst, what's wrong, did you hurt yourself?" Draco asked her worried.

"I love you too." I whispered in his neck, not wanting to let go of Nicholas.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 pm

"Hold on." Nicholas said as he stood up and gentle laid Nara on the ground.
"I'll be right back." He said. He started running around the wing, trying to find anything that he could use to heal the bleeding gash in Nara's side. Since all the adults were down stairs it was just Nara and Nicholas in the hospital wing.

I looked up at Draco when it hit me.
"Nara..." I whispered out. The pain in my side was getting worse.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

I lied still on the floor, the pain just got worse. "What are you looking for Nic, i asked him trying to hide the pain in my voice.

Draco widened his eyes at Amethyst. "Didn't she wake up? Did she die? Amethyst where is Nara now?"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Nicholas came upon some wraps and oils. He grabed then and ran back over to Nara. Slowly, he lifted Nara's shirt enough to where he could see the gash. He held up the wraps and oils for Nara to see before he started cleaning the gash to see how deep it was. A sad smile crossed his face.

"She was awake when I left the hospital wing" I manged to say through gritted teeth.
"Something isn't right..." I added on.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm

I breathed heavily in and out, it did hurt badly but Nic was trying so hard i could just whine in pain.

Draco helped Amethyst up.
"Let's go find her, i need to know if she is still alive!"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm

"I'm sorry." Nicholas said. After rubbing an oil onto the gash that would help with the pain pick up another oil t
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 pm

"No it's okay, how bad does it look?" I asked him curiously
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 pm

"I'm sorry." Nicholas said. After rubbing an oil onto the gash that would help with the pain pick up another oil that would help stop the bleeding. Once he was done with the oils he started to wrap the gash.
"Everything will be fine, it didn't look that bad." He couldn't imagine his life without Nara.

Together Draco and I walked to the wing. Slowly I could feel the pain become numb.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm

i nodded and peeked under my arm at the results.

"Thank you Nic, thanks for helping me." I said softly.

Draco and Amethyst walked in and his eyes widened when he saw Nicholas wrapping her up, he rushed to them.

"What happened?" he asked worried again.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

"I did the best I could. I really should have paid more attation in magical healing." Nicholas said. He looked up when he saw Draco and me rushing into the room.
"She died and woke with this huge gash...I didn't know what to do...so I just started doing stuff I remembered from the battle..." Nicholas said.

I rushed over to them.
"You did great, don't worry." I told him, using my gift to make him calm by touching his shoulder.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 pm

"How did that happen, you said she should wake up, did you know that this was going to happen?" Draco asked Amethyst.

"I slowly pulled myself up. "You did a really great job Nicholas and Draco stop being so worried, Nicholas handled it, it's fine, i'm fine. I'm still alive alright." I said calm and smiled towards Nicholas.

"It's not fine, this happened so something went wrong." Draco stated. I sighed and looked at Draco.

"Draco, i'm fine."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm

"I knew this would have happened, I would have told Nara." I said looking over at Draco.
"Nothing could have gone wrong. It is summer time, there was something evil, Nara died and time stopped for everyone, then Nara came back. That is how it was told..." I then added.

"Be careful. I just stopped the bleeding and numbed your pain. We need a real healer to do the rest." Nicholas said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 pm

"Then why is there a wound, why did you feel sad and fell down to you knees Amethyst?" Draco roared with anger. Nara looked at him shocked.

"Draco shush, It's only told and till so far it was true, what happened could be my own fault, maybe i came down on my hip when i jumped for Nicholas, leave Amethyst out of this. I'm fine." At that moment, i squeezed my eyes shut from the sudden pain in my hip. Draco huffed and crossed his arms.

"Nara don't lie to me, you're in pain."

"Only know because i moved and because you annoy me. Leave it, i need a healer to heal it properly and then i go with Nicholas and Amethyst to their home."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

"I felt that way because of my gift or did you forget that i can feel other's emotions and pain much like you. I take on their emotions and pain." I winched because I could feel the same pain that Nara had but because of Draco's anger, I was still mad.

"Okay, everyone just shut up for a moment. There is too much going on in this room. Darco, go find one of the school healers and get them here so we can get Nara healed better." Nicholas said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Draco groaned but walked away to get a healer.

"Can i please lie on a bed, i'm cold." I asked Nicholas shakily.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Nicholas picked up Nara and carried her to a bed where he covered her up in a blanket.

AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 pm

"Please Nic, come lie next to me, i don't want to let you go right now, you are too important." I whispered to him, giving him a weak smile.

Draco came back with a healer who rushed to the bed, asking what happened.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Nicholas got in the bed, staying close to Nicholas.

"There was some in the room and they casted a spell at her. I believe that made she got hit by the tail end of it." I said, not real sure if that is what happened or what.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:28 pm

The healer looked at the wound and she left for her office, i think to grab some stuff.

I leaned in against Nicholas, he was so warm and i got a weird feeling when he touched me but it made smile.

Draco looked worried over to Nara, he could see she was really happy and lovingly looking at Nicholas. Did she really change?
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 pm

I could feel Nara's warmness. I took a deep breath in and slowly tried washing the emotion away, something I had learned from one of my families journals. I felt the emotion go away and all I could feel were my emotions.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 pm

The healer came back and shoved a potion in front of Nara's face.

"Drink this." she commanded and while Nara was drinking the potion, the healer pointed with her wand on the wound mumbling some spell. Nara gave a painfull yell and the Healer gasped and mumbled other spells. Nara looked at Nicholas and she touched his cheek while her eyes closed.

"What are you doing?" Draco yelled in panic and the healer continued to shove the potion into Nara's mouth and made her swallow it. She looked up at the others.

"Sorry but i can't do anymore than this, i have never seen such a wound like this." she said sadly and she walked into her office.

"Is there nothing in the journal about this?" Draco asked Nicholas and Amethyst.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:36 am

"Not in the journal I have been reading. Everyone in my family has kept a journal." I said. I kept my breathing slow and steady to keep my emotions straight. I could see the worried look on Nicholas face when I said I hadn't read anything about Nara's pain. "I'm sorry..." I didn't know what else to say to them.

Nicholas took Nara's hand and held onto it, not wanting to let go.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next