Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+5
Lily Vega
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Kaalee/Jonnilee
AmethystAislinn
Nara
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm

"Yea, sure." I said with a light smile. I handed him a book that said Bloodline: The Asilinn Family.
"I've been studying my families bloodline. Just trying to get a real understanding of my gifts." I added.

Nicholas walked up behind the girls.
"What is this I hear? Next in line?" He said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 pm

"I am doing sixth and seventh year, remember?" Evelyn said gloomily. "But what are you talking about Kaalee!? Hey Nicholas!"
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm

I looked from Kaalee to Evelyn and then to Nicholas.

"But why did it hurt me so much and you, it did hurt you remember?" i said to Kaalee then i turned to Evelyn and shook my head. "I didn't know that" and then towards Nicholas.

"It turns out my mark stands for the goods and i'm the next one to control it." i said to him
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 pm

"bloodlines from your family huh?? interesting, all of them?" Draco asked grabbing a book and flicked through the pages.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Evelyn, who was still confused, just stared.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

"Yup. From everything I have read, my family bloodline is one of the few great families. We have an amazing gift and strong magic. I;m hoping I can learn a few tricks for controlling my gift. It's very draining for feel 100 emotions at once." I said, opening another book up. I pointed at old photo of a older part of the family. "Great-great-grandpa and grandmum." I said.

"So, you are next in line..." Nicholas said
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Draco looked at the picture and went back to the book he had. "So you're looking for tricks, quite dark things, here: you can control the dreams of others by doing a simple stare at the person." Draco read out loud.

He looked up from the book to look at Amethyst.

"Yeahh i guess so, but what does that mean, am i going to be the next Dark leader or what? That part i don't understand" i said.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 pm

"Controlling others dreams just sounds wrong." I said wrinkling my nose. "Unless it's Nicholas, then it might just be fun." I looked over Draco's arm down at the book and read the part about controlling another's dream. "Hmmmm, my great great grandpa was pretty strong in his gift."

"But I thought you said that the mark was a sign of good as well. So that doesn't mean you will be the next dark leader." Nicholas said trying to understand.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Evelyn snatched her book back from Nara and started reading, since she was confused and she really had to catch up. She started to speed read.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Draco laughed. "you should try it sometimes, make it all weird and stuff" he joked.

I looked at Nicholas. "You mean i can be minister of Magic? the good leader of the wizarding world. But that makes no sense to the unbearable pain i got from the mark." i said.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm

"Would make for a good story." I said laughing lightly. I read the how my great great grandpa use to do it to see if I could get a understanding for it. "I might be strong enough to pull it off once or twice." I said with a grin.

"Maybe someone is trying to make you fall into the dark side...I don't know. I am just trying to understand." Nicholas said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm

"Can you do it?" Draco asked the looking at the description.

I shrugged and stood up walking to the big table grabbing a chocolate frog. Nicholas was so tense i don't know what i did wrong.

"Someone a chocolate frog?" I asked the others
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 pm

"Pretty sure I can do it." I said. "I'm good at everything else, why not this?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to understand." Nicholas said, taking the chocolate frog from her.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 pm

"Good but i don't read about the consequences, you have to know them before you do it! Draco said wisely.

I shook my head. " It's okay, i'll understand but maybe they got all the evil things out of the mark and turned it into good?" I suggested it.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:37 pm

"Consequences, always gets in the way of fun." I said, reading below.

"Maybe, that could be it." Nicholas said
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

"Can someone please explain what the Hell is going on?" Evelyn blurted out all of sudden, sounding more rude then she intended. "I'm sorry... but me being gone. I have no idea what's going on..."
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 am

I looked at Evelyn and sat down next to her.

" Well i'm the dark lords daughter, same with Lauren and Aurora, Aurora is my twin, i didn't know it at first. I received the dark mark and killed several people including..." I looked away and sighed. " including...Snape. Now my dad is dead and i was his last horcrux, Kaalee killed me and i came back, now all of a sudden my mark started to hurt and bleeding and then it stopped and now we are thinking i'm one of the followers in the line to make Snakes with something good." i stood up and walked to the big table and sat down, burying my face in my hands.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 am

"Hmm," Evelyn said soaking that in. She stood up and walked over to Nara. "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?" she whispered.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:36 am

i looked at Evelyn. " because i didn't had the time to tell you, Draco was being an idiot and i needed fresh air after the fight with Nicholas and then you came up, i couldn't tell you that right on the spot besides it's not something i wanna brag about, i'm not proud to tell you what happened." i said to her.

" it was very difficult, my whole life everybody in the family lied to me and my real mum wanted to use me to kill all the wizards and witches even worse than my dad."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 am

Evelyn smiled lightly and sighed. "It's okay. You're here. You're fine... kind of... But still you're here. That's what seems to matter here."
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:44 am

" i know but people are still scared of me, still thinking i'm going to kill them and the murders i did is not something i can forget by only going to school and never talk about it. The worse part is i killed Snape, the potions professor, the father of one of my best friends and the head of our house!" I stood up looked away wiping away my tears, kicking the chair under the table next to me.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:51 am

Evelyn patted her back. "But you won't. You're Nara. You're good."
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 am

i turned around and looked at Evelyn still red puffy eyes.

"you're right but that doesn't mean i can't ignore all the stares and seeing people moving away for me like i'm the queen of England." i looked at Nicholas. " i can't even open my heart for him scared that he is going to break it, he says that he isn't going to do that but i don't know, i'm just lost." i said to her
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 am

Evelyn glanced over her shoulder at Nicholas and smiled sheepishly. "You know, I think he's a great guy. I don't think he'd break your heart, but you just can't let him have control of you, babes. Just have to be yourself, and who cares what people think? You have me and Kaalee!"
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am

i smiled at Evelyn and hugged her.

" thanks Evelyn, i'm glad that you're finally here again, i'll do my best to be more myself." i grabbed another chocolate frog and handed her one and we walked back to the couch.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next