Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missi's Magic

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Missi's Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: Missi's Magic

Post  Alec/Jay Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:22 am

Seeing that she was relaxing, he smiled briefly before stepping close to her. "I'll let you be alone now, ma'am. I pray I'm not going to regret saying this, but I hope our paths cross again." He leaned in and kissed her cheek lightly before leaving and returning home.

(I'm so sorry I haven't been replying consistently today. I've been replying between thanksgiving craziness which usually goes all day, and finishing a research paper that's due tomorrow. Smile I hope you had a good day!)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm

(Its all good lol, its Thanksgiving:))

Kaalee smiled as he left.
"Well that went well...think he's going to work out?" A voice asked from.behind her.
"You know what Bella? I quit." Kaalee laughed.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 am

Before he would let himself go to sleep, Jay sat down athis desk in his apartment and penned put two letters. The first one, which was brief--only about a half a roll of parchment--he sent with his large eagle owl, Kinkaid. the second letter was a roll and a half of parchment and he set it aside to be mailed the next day.
Then, Jay stood and stretched before magically cleaning his teeth and falling into bed.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Kaalee woke up the next morning and Paige wasn't home, which got her worried. She called her but it rang three times before going to voicemail. Which means Paige declined her call. She sighed and made herself a cup of tea before going out on her little balcony type thing.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

He woke the next morning at about 8 o'clock, did his morning routine, eventually settling on dark wash jeans, and a cream sweater under his dark brown peacoat. Jay then exited his apartment, letter folded and put in his pocket, and headed the three blocks to his favorite coffee place, Boston Bean Cafe. When he had ordered and received his usual coffee, he apparated to the post office from the bathroom and mailed his letter.
Jay frowned and looked around after he had completed his errands; it was strange for him to not have anything to do. But, he was determined to take advantage of the free time, and returned home. With his coffee in one hand and the remote in the other, Jay flipped on the DVD player and settled down to have a Doctor Who marathon.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 am

Nara sighed when Paige sat next to her on the wooden bench. They talked about the baby, but especially about Kaalee and Nara's stupid fault that broke the friendship she and Kaalee had.

"I know i did something stupid and yes i know more about Alec then Kaalee does. Alec was the brother i always wanted, caring but also very honest about the wrong things i said back in the days. I was broken and furious when first Kaalee and then Alec left me in that house in France. They both promised me to train me but they left me with two people i barely knew but now i already forgave them they saved me from a horrible painfull death and they saved the father of my baby. I just want to have it back, the two of them together. I know that is way too much to ask." I looked at Paige. "I don't have the strenght to apperate home right now, i'm too tired and Nicholas is going to kill me because i promised him to be home before he did and." I looked up at the sky, it was dark with some stars twinkling at the sky. "It is already midnight."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 am

Paige sighed and was very careful in the next words that she said.
"When Alec left Kaalee...had issues. She went through something that either you or I couldn't even begin to imagine. She curled up in a little ball and just hid away for awhile and she's just starting to get back on her feet. She is starting to get back to herself right now...and I don't want her to stop, and if she is forced to remember Alec she might." Paige told her finally.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 pm

In the depths of his unconsciousness, Alec heard his name being talked about. He numbed in his sleep before rolling over with a sigh.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 pm

I looked over at Paige.

"But only she can get him back but i see now that is was stupid. I need to go tell her she doesn't have to visit or anything, i need to think and i need to focus on my own and the baby." i stood up and looked at Paige again.

"Just tell her nothing." i said and walked away from her, tears streaming down my cheeks. I lost my best friend forever and only because of that stupid cop breaking in.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 pm

"No! Nara don't you be doing this! We are not going to lose you too!" Paige said, walking after her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 pm

I turned around.

"I can't do this Paige! She already moved out of London, out of England. She already created a distance between me and her. I want her to be happy but i'll always have that empty hole of missing him and besides if she cared so much about me where is she? I don't see her and i know why so don't make it harder than it is right now." I wiped away my tears, gently stroking my pregnant belly making soothing noises to it, i know the tension i feel and is hanging in the air is so not good for the baby.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:38 pm

"She loved him so much Nara. Didn't you see that? She ran away from the places that reminded her of Him! Not you, never you. She is hurting right now, so she's doing what she does best,. Pushing on. She is British after all. Please come back..." Paige asked her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

"It's not worth it to come back Paige, my boyfriend is worrying about me and my baby had have enough tension for today." i looked at her, shaking my head when a pain shot comes from my stomach, i gasped and stumbled backwards and i quickly sit down on the bench breathing heavily blowing air out of my mouth.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 pm

"Not today then...but someday." Paige said, before handing hee a bad of herbs.
"Kaalee was going to give this to you earlier...it will help you." Paige said quietly.
"Can I at least help you home?" Paige asked her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 pm

The pain was fading away and i looked up at Paige, shook my head looked away.

"I don't want any help or herbs. It's not long before i have to deliver this baby and i'm scared and i want him back or i will never have enough courage to give birth. I know Kaalee is not going to help me but i will get him back for good and i don't care if she doesn't want it or anything to do with him." i hissed but not particuly at her. I saw Christian coming over nodding at Paige helping me up.

"Hello Paige, i'm Christian, i'm a friend of Nara and the cousin of Alec. I helped Nara trough her training." He looked uncomfortable to say his name but smiled at Paige and turned to Nara. "Maybe you need to talk to Kaalee Nara, maybe she will listen to you and tell her what is bothering you." Christian smiled warmly to me.

"Christian please" Christian smiled a little at Nara. "Stop smiling, you know i can't resist your smile but okay but you need to send a message to Nicholas first." I sighed.

"Already did darling." Christian smiled.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:18 pm

"We already met Christian...although I had a different name then. I believe you both knew me as Veronica?" Paige said, raising an eyebrow.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 pm

I stood still abruptly and glared at her and at him.

"You!!" I pointed at her in outrage, i was furious. I turned around and walked away leaving the other two standing there confused by my sudden outburst.

Christian looked how Nara walked away from them and then turned to Paige/Veronica.

"I think she never forgave you although she is pure good right now. Let's get to Kaalee, only Kaalee can bring her back right now, she can't apperate untill i help her with her magic, Nicholas was really concerned so i knew where to find her but i need to explain to Kaalee so come on." Christian flicked with his hand and smiled at Paige.

"That will keep her and her babyboy warm."
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Alec was awoken by someone gently shaking his shoulder. His heart pounding, his eyes flew open and he grabbed his awaker's wrist, squeezing it tightly. When be saw that it was just his cousin, Elana, he blushed and quickly released her. She raised a delicate eyebrow at him, her purple-ringed irises flashing dangerously.
Felipe would like to see you when you are presentable. He is by the lake. I suggest you hurry Her cool voice echoed in his head and he nodded at her, watching, but not seeing the remote woman leave. He shook his head, though deep down he trembled in relief; Elana was terrifying in that what she did was unpredictable but could cause great destruction.

He rolled out of his bed and onto his feet in one graceful motion. Quickly, he dressed in a pair of midnight blue robes with an almost unnoticeable design of swirls in the fabric. Then, he headed to the lake, only stopping to grab a fresh baked empanada from the kitchen. His aunt scolded him, her finger wagging after him as he skipped out laughing. However, when he reached the gazebo where the dark head of his cousin could just be seen, Alec finished off the rest of his breakfast and sobered up.

"Do you never sleep, primo?" He inquired a little impetuously.
Felipe ignored his comment and gestured for Alec to sit across from him. The blonde complied. "Alec, your training is almost complete. You know whay this means, yes?"
"That I'm going to be the coolest guy ever?"
He received a glare. "No, that you will have to face what you ran away from. It is not because I wish you to, but it is the law of the Old Magic. It will give you unspeakable power, but if you've used it for personal gain, you will have to relive it."
Alec froze, his last grin still fading away. "Face it?" his voice broke. "Felipe, no."
"I'm truly sorry, primo." And the older boy looked like he was, his eyes downcast and his shoulders slumped. "But it is the consequence."
The blonde got to his feet shakily and said goodbye to his cousin. The. He headed off to the woods in the distance, breaking into a run when he was out of view. His breath came in short panicked gasps. He couldn't remember what he had chosen to forget, but it was causing him great distress...and a little bubbleof happiness that rose in his chest at the prospect.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Something had shifted in the air and Kaalee could feel something tingling at the base of her spine. She looked in every room of the apartment making sure no one was there and locked the door and windows but she couldn't shake it. She decided to go to her house in France, and pick up some stuff in Paris, it was the only place she could find good wine. She apperated outside the door and let herself in, always needing to enter threw the front door for some reason.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Alec ran until his feet were numb, and then ran some more. He only stopped because he tripped over a rotting log and landed face first in a pile of rotting leaves. Without the energy to even sit up, Alec rolled over onto his back, chest heaving as he gasped for air. His vision was spotted with little black dots of exhaustion and he struggled to get himself under control; since moving in with his eccentric family, he hadn't been doing much except for practicing magic and reading books.
It took him nearly twenty minutes to get his breathing under control and another ten for his heart to start racing. When he felt Tht he could move without passing out, Alex slowly sat up shaking leaves out of his hair and wiping his muddy hands on his jeans. He had shed the robe when he almost tripped on it. Then, Alec got unsteadily to his feet and stumbled to a small creek that was about a hundred feet away; he was lucky he had fallen into the leVes rather than the creek. He splashed the cool water on his hot face, washing off the dried sweat from the exertion of running for an hour. His hands were shaking.

"Why am I so shaken up?" he mumbled to his quivering, red faced reflection. He saw his double's lips move but heard nothing with his physical ears. "What did I run away from, some psycho ex?" He laughed, but he knew it was a hollow sounding laugh. With a sigh, Alec got to his feet and took a deep breath to steady his trembling muscles.
Reluctant to return to the mansion full of people who could read him like a book, Alec headed in the opposite direction of the house, toward a beach he had discovered. It was a private beach, and as far as he knew, he was one of maybe 5 people that knew about it; the beach was his retreat, as the gazebo was Felipe's.
He spent the entire day there, skipping rocks across the water, basking in the sun, even starting a small bonfire when the sun began to sink below the horizon and the air became cool. It was around 1 AM when he returned to the house, but a small candle was flickering in the gazebo, and he heard Felipe call his name in his mind. With a sigh, Alec trudged over to his cousin, not bothering to sit.
"Tonight is the night, primo, the Magic has told me. Close your eyes, empty your mind, and let the Magic take you where it desires. You will remember when you arrive at the destinTion." Felipe's blind eyes and face was full of remorse and empathy for his cousin. Alec started to turn away, but paused when Felipe spoke again. "And good luck, Alec."

Alec did as he was told, sitting at the edge of the lake-that-was-really-a-pond and taking deep breaths as he emptied his mind. He felt a strange warmth wrap around him, and he knew that if he were to open his eyes, he would be glowing a rich plum color. When he next appeared he was outside a manor in what looked to be the French countryside.He frowned. the house looked awfully familiar. As Alec went to open the door, he felt something warm running down his cheek, and when he reached up to wipe it away, he was shocked to discover it was a tear.
Making less noise that a whisper, Alec entered the dark home and headed upstairs, his feet carrying him blindly. He opened the second door on the right after going up the stairs and crossed to stand next to the the bed where a young woman was sleeping. His brows knotted together because she looked so familiar, and then he stumbled back, his hand flying to cover his mouth and stifle a gasp as the memories hit him. She mumbled in her sleep and rolled over. Still silent, Alec went again to her bedside and looked down at her, his fingers trembeling as he brushed her hair out offer face with gossamer touches.
"Kaalee," he breathed.The name seemed to release a dam in his tear ducts, because suddenly he was sobbing, one hand covering his mouth and the other clenching the front of his shirt. He knew who she was, what they had gone through, why he left, and what happened when he left.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Kaalee woke up as soon as he said her name. She sat up, staring at him.
"No...no." She said, scooting away from him.
"No. I'm not. I'm dreaming goddamnit." She muttered. She pinched herself to wake her up but nothing happened.
"This cannot be happing. You can't be here. You left me." She muttered, quietly, not taking her eyes of him, as she continued to back up, falling off the bed in the process but getting right back p, and inching even dither.
"You left me!" She screamed, tears raking her face, sobbing, her entire frame shaking.
"You left me when I needed youmost and you expect me to forget? You think that Old Magick could make me stop loving you Alec Weibel? Well...why? Why'd you leave me?" She asked, barely looking at him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 pm

He flinched away from her words as though she had physically struck him. Though it was too dark to read her lips, her voice resonate loud and clear in his mind thanks to the Magic. He tried to subtly wipe his eyes and took a few breaths through his nose to atop himself from crying.
"I--I don't know," he whispered, his voice cracking. "You almost died, I was dreaming every night that...that I wa--was the one who killed you, you couldn't remember me anyway, and it seemed like the most opportune time to do it. I was never good for you, Kaalee, and deep down I think you know it. Don't give me that look, please," he was begging now, and he knew it. "Yoive always been far more capable than I was, and you were always picking me up. A relationship should never be one sides like that."
He looked down at his hands, avoiding her burning eyes. He wiped away a few more tears e hadnt noticed. "I figured, you could start over again, continue on your life like you has before you met me. I know it was stupid, but...I thought I was doing you a favor then."
He looked up at her, his gaze intense, willing her to believe him. "I never stopped loving you, Kaals."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:27 pm

"You're a bloody liar Alec Weibel." She spat
"You couldn't remember me until 5 minutes ago. Now you realize that you still love me but if we had met on the street neither one of us would recognize each other and let's get something straight...our relationship was never one sided and I never thought you weren't good for me. If I didn't have you I would be six feet under and nothing but bones by now. You were the best for me! I wanted to marry you! I don't make rash decision Alec. I make ones I can live with forever." She yelled. She was pissed but her anger was mellowing out.
"Why...why didn't you tell me?" She asked him quietly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:36 pm

"I know that," he growled, trying to make his voice a combination of exasperation and earnestness, that matched how he was feeling. "I just wanted to let you know that my decision wasn't because I wanted an easy way out of our relationship. First, I'm not that kind of guy -'d second, because I never stopped loving you." he sighed to calm himself down. "I never claimed to be smart, Kaalee, and my decision was made on what I thought was the best for you, for the both of us. I don't know why I did it, but I can tell you why I didn't tell you. The reason is two-fold, no three-fold. first that you hardly knew me as anything but your co-worker, second because I knew you wouldn't let me, and third, because my Uncle was sick and I wouldn't be coming back, I thought, ever."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

She was shaking again. She had to ask a question but she dreaded the answer.
"Are you going too leave me after this and am I going to forget by the next time I go to sleep?" She asked him. She bit her lip so hard that she broke the skin and was looking him in the eyes.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum