Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+4
Ashely Green [Potter]
Alec/Jay
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Nara
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 40 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm

I pulled out of the hug and looked at him. "If i ask you to fight next to me along with the others you'll fight?"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 40 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"Yes. I already fought once. One more time won't hurt." He said with a grin.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm

"i knew you were the one" i smiled but the smile faded fast because of the stinging from my wrist. I walked to the couch and hold my wrist.

"i can't fall asleep if it's hurting like this the whole time" i said wincing again.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"Can you think of anyone who might be able to do something to help the pain?" He asked
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:14 pm

"No not really, the one who was helping was killed by me" i said sadly. "Kaalee has the same problem but i don't know if she can help me" i sighed and stood up hugging Nicholas again.

"Glad that i have you to keep me distracted" i said smiling
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Nicholas kept his arms wrapped around her.

"I'll do whatever I need to." He said
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:22 pm

"Sleep with me?" i asked him
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 pm

"Come on." He said, taking her hand and walking towards to where he bed was. He let Nara lay her head on his chest and she ran his hands through her hair, relaxing her.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm

i walked with Nicholas to my dorm and he lied me down with my head on his chest, he was playing with my hair and i was playing with the other hand and i could feel my eyes close.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Nicholas kept playing with her hair until she fell asleep.

After Nara's little snap at me, I headed to my safe room, the library. I still had a bunch of the books Nara gave me about my family. I was reading one of them, taking notes on things I didn't know. I wanted to master my skills, like my dad and the man before him. As I read about myself, I learned that I was on of the first females to receive the gift. There was only one before me, my great-aunt.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am

Draco walked into the library and saw Amethyst sitting at a table with her head in a book, he walked up to her and sat opposite of her.

He made a little fake cough so she wasn't going to jump up in shock.

"Hé there why are you here sitting in a book when it's almost after curfew?" he asked her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 pm

I looked over at Draco, who had just sat down.
"Nice fake cough." I said, with a grin.
"I like to read and it's also so loud in the common's room. I came here to read until everyone is in bed, then I head up. Why are you here, sitting next to me so close to curfew?" I asked.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 am

"I don't want to face Nara and your brother just quite yet, i said some terrible things but i had to make her angry and that's exactly what she need to convince her that i'm right but it was not my intention to break their relationship" Draco sighed but looked at the pile of books. "Did you read all of this?" He asked Amethyst.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 am

"I don't think anything can ruin their relationship at all." I said. I looked at my pile of books. I had never really noticed how high it was.
"Well...ummm, yeah. I read all of them." I said, slightly shy.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 am

"Wow you must have a lot of spare time ro read this all but i don't know about Nicholas and Nara, honestly what do you think of them dating?" he asked her
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 am

""Well, when you really don't sleep at night, you have a lot of spare time." I had closed the book I was reading.
"Honestly," I said looking over at him again, "I don't know. I mean, I know that Nicholas loves Nara and she makes him happy but...I think that as long as she is his child, there will always be something dark to their relationship. Yea, they might be happily together forever but Nicholas will always have to have that part of him that worries. Nothing can stop that." I said shrugging.

-------

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=12
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40