Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+4
Ashely Green [Potter]
Alec/Jay
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Nara
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 39 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 pm

"Anyways." I said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 39 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm

"So do I, I just...anyways...can one of you summon my wand? I threw it in the lake." Kaalee asked them.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 pm

I pulled out my wand, moving it and saying a summoning charm. Kaalee's wand come out and into my hand.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

"Thank you." I smiled brightly at Amythist.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:44 pm

"Your welcome." I said with a smile.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  EvelynDiggoryBlack Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 pm

"Its really hot out here," Evelyn commented looking up in the sky.
EvelynDiggoryBlack
EvelynDiggoryBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm

"Seriously, but it's worse inside." Kaalee said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 am

I felt my wrist stinging and i looked at my wrist and gasped, i jumped up and ran out of the common room to find Kaalee. This is unbelievable.

I ran outside and walked up to the girls.

" Hii, can i borrow Kaalee for a minute?" I didn't wait for a reply and dragged Kaalee away from the girls.

" This is so not good Kaalee, look!" I let her see my wrist before i winced in pain.
"Kaalee what is wrong it's hurting how can it hurt me he suppose to be death!" I said shocked.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:50 am

"He is but Nara, he's not the only one who can manipulate the mark." Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:11 am

I looked at her confused.

" But what does that mean, it's his mark Kaalee!" I winced again and grabbed my wrist.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 am

"Yes but rumor has it that powerful followers like Bellatrix could manipulate it." Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 am

I stood there, with Evelyn, as I used my hand for a fan. I didn't want to listen in, but I couldn't help it. My ability was growing stronger, making it hard not listen in through minds. When I heard that Nara's mark was stringing, my eyes grew a little wide. Quickly I removed the emotion off my face.

"Well, it has been nice seeing you guys but I have to go." I said.
"Oh, and since your here, I'll just give you this. I haven't had time to owl it to you. Sorry." I said to George has I handed him the letter. Ever since the war, we have kept talking, writing letters each week to each other.

I caught the last part, of how it could be manipulated as I walked away. "This isn't good..." I whispered to myself as I walked away.

Nicholas, now calmed down, walked back to the common's room, hoping to find Nara, there.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

i looked away, i didn't want this to happen not now.

"i can't have this now, not now with Nicholas. we let it drop and then i'll find it out okay?" i winced again.

"it hurts like hell" i said to her

Last edited by Nara on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 am

"Mine hurts like a witch in labor, but I've felt worse." Kaalee shrugged, rubbing her arm again, where her tattoo was.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:51 am

I stood there, after Nara had snapped at me.
"If I had a choose, I wouldn't." I said to know no one.

Nicholas turned around, to see Nara.
"Hey, I was looking for you. Sexy? I see we are using new words." He said.
It was odd for Nara to call him that. She had never used it before.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 am

i walked up to Nicholas and grabbed his hands.

"i'm sorry for the outburst Nic i don't want to take a distance between us" i said kissing him on the lips
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:15 am

"It's okay, you were upset." Nicholas said, pushing back a piece of her hair.
"I don't want any distance between us too." He stopped talking, afraid of what to say next.
"But...something is wrong...I didn't see it at first but after thinking about it...yo act different...really different. What's wrong?" He said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 am

I stepped back and looked at him.

"What do you mean i don't act different, there is nothing wrong, i don't get it!" I said tears filling my eyes.

"I.....I" i stepped back shaking my head tears falling.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 pm

"Nara, you just walked through the doors and say HI Sexy. You have never said that to me, ever. Your anger is acting up more then it use. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just worried about you. I'm not saying I want to leave you anything, I just want to make sure you are okay." He said. He had placed his hands on Nara's shoulders and was looking into her eyes.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 pm

I looked in his eyes and sighed.

"I said i would not lie about anything so i think you might not like this but my dark mark is hurting and i recognised it today and there is a possibility that some followers of my father can manipulate the mark. I don't know what that means or what they want to do with it but it is not good. About my behaviour i asked all of you if there was a possibility that i could change after coming back, i don't feel the same than the Nara before i died and i don't know how that is possible but i will search and take care of it okay. I just love you Nic, i lived a year and a half in fear and now i'm free and i'm afraid" i looked away from him.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

"Thank you for telling me. Listen Nara, we will get through this. I'll help you out any way that I can." He said, holding her hands close to his chest.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:54 pm

"My wrist is hurting me so much, it isn't normal" i sobbed rubbing my wrist.

" Thanks for your understanding" i said to him
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Nicholas turned her Nara's arm to where he could see her wrist. He saw the mark on her arm and brought it up to his lips. He kissed her arm just above the mark.

"I know it won't do anything...but still." He said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 pm

i wiped my tears away and watched Nicholas kiss my wrist, i fell the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I pulled Nic in a hug and cried in his chest. "I don't want to loose you Nic" i sobbed.

Draco walked into the forbidden forest where met his parents.

"It's a big mess, this is not good, she is angry with me and that is all your fault! You are going to take care that Nara is staying safe and don't be cowards okay" He yelled angry to his parents
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 pm

"You won't lose me." He said.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next