Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

+4
Ashely Green [Potter]
Alec/Jay
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Nara
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 3:58 pm

I looked at Kaalee unbelieveable i sighed deeply and sat down and settled my table. At the end of the lesson i was busy writing down my homework and when i looked up i looked in shock. My father was standing behind Kaalee who was explaining something to a girl. I blinked with my eyes and he was gone, i shook my head and continue to write down. 'be brave, you can be the new Dark Miss, follow my footsteps'

I Jumped up in shock and the tears were rolling down as i sat down again holding my hands in my hair sobbing sounds emitted the classroom. I didn't really care if anyone saw me, i'm going to be mental and no one could help me.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

"Class dismissed, I want you to write a 500 word essay on how wolfsbane helps werewolves." Kaalee told the class quickly going over to Nara.
"Spiritum scriptor Recéde" She said, holding on to Nara.

"Shh...it'll be okay. I promise." Kaalee told her, trying to get her to stop shaking.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 4:08 pm

"Noo..ooo it is not going to stop, he wants me to follow in his footsteps. i....i saw him behind you when i looked up and when i blinked he was away" i told Kaalee through my tears. I looked up at her. "why is it always me, i'm going crazy, i can't sleep and...." i stopped and stared at my table again.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

"No, Nara, it's just because of the Horcrux. It'll be gone soon, I promise." Kaalee told her.
"You're not crazy, trust me."
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 pm

I stood up grabbed my work and my bag. " how can that be the horcruxes Kaalee, i didn't destroy one, but it's always the same sentence be brave, you'll will be a very good Dark miss follow my footstepss and then it is gone. How can that possible be the horcruxes?" i asked her sitting down again.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 4:35 pm

"It doesn't matter if you didn't kill one, you were concieved the night Nagini was killed, just as the sword used to kill Nagini was your bloodline. He gave it one last message, that one." Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm

I shook my head wiping my tears away. "how long is it going to stay with me? Do i have to do something with the message or just ignore it or....?" i asked her understanding every word she said before/
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 4:46 pm

"Not very long and if it does I want you to think Spiritum scriptor Recéde...it should get rid of it for awhile." Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 pm

"not very long?? i'm having this for a month now! I look like the walking dead. What is the spiritum scriptor Recéde?" i asked her.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

"It's a spell to get rid of the Horcrux reminent images." Kaalee told her.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 pm

"okay i'll keep that in mind. Thanks and Kaalee sorry about earlier, i....i'm just a complete mess" i stood up walked towards the door looking behind me for the last time before i walked out.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Kaalee sighed and opened the door, hitting someone.
"I'm sorry!" She said before she realized who it was.
"Alec!" She said, hugging him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 9:43 pm

I hugged her back, discreetly rubbing my face. "I thought we were past the days when you felt the need to hit me in the face with a door at every opportunity?" I teased.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 9:45 pm

"Eh, what can I say. Old habits die hard, I need to go grade papers but come keep me company." Kaalee smiled at him, bringing him to her office.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 pm

"Grade papers for who? And why is a little fifth year squirt like yourself grading papers?" I asked confused, as I allowed her to drag me along.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 9:50 pm

"They needed a potions teacher and I'm as good as my father so I got the job. Loads of potions and papers to grade. It's insane." Kaalee laughed as they entered the office.
"How have you been?" She asked him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:00 pm

I stopped dead in my tracks. "YOU'RE teaching potions? You must be teaching OWL level and below, because I'm taking NEWT level potions and you're most definitely not the teacher. And I've been good thanks. NEWT level classes are difficult, but they're interesting and so I'm surviving. How have you been?"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 10:03 pm

"Alec, I've been doing NEWT level potions since my first year. And I just started today, the school just reopened today, this is my off hour and then I have more classes. I've been...being." She laughed at her cryptic answer.
"It's been hard...with Nara and being back but I'm still here which is a hell of a lot more then I can say for most people." She said sadly.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:11 pm

I stared at her. "now I'm really confused."

I looked down at my hands. "Isn't that the truth. So many people have lost their lives fighting." I thought back to Jenna, and the last time I saw her. She had had a thrilled smile on her face as she dueled with a death eater, slowly working herself to winning the fight. She had sent her final curse, a stunning spell, at the masked death eater before she was hit in the back by the killing curse. My eyes filled with tears at re memory. Her killer had disappeared before I could get revenge.
"I think we all left part of ourselves in the old Hogwarts, on that battlefield."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"I'm so sorry." Kaalee said softly. She was there, at the fight. She had almost saved Jenna...so had Alec. But it wasn't enough, she wasn't enough.
"I think your right, I think we might have left too much." She said, looking off into space.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:24 pm

"It's alright; it's not your fault. Jenna would have been glad to go that way, fighting evil. It was always something she had wanted to do-obviously not the rising part, but you know, the fighting for good part. She had a very strong allergy to injustice. I'm glad she was happy when she died. Did you know that Will, her boyfriend, had proposed to her earlier? She was beyond happy."

I gave Kaalee a half smile. "But the things we gained balance it out. Everything always finds it's equilibrium."
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 pm

"Yeah...I guess your right." Kaalee smiled again, this time less pained.
"So your going to hogwarts again? I thought you graduated?" She asked him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:33 pm

"Well, I was supposed to.But the school kind of got blown up before I could take my exams. So, I'm just back for review classes and then I'm taking my NEWT's and hoping that I pass so I can continue on my training to be a healer. St. Mungo's is sending one of their best here to fill in for Madam Ponfrey and train me at the same time. Then, when I've been deemed fully qualified, the healer will leave and I'll be Hogwarts new healer!"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 pm

"Well then we'll be co-workers. If you're reviewing for NEWTS that's with Minerva right?" I asked him, looking at Hannah Abbot's potion.
"Does that look thick to you?" She asked him.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"I know! Love, you have no idea how excited I am. I get to combine my two lifelong loves: Hogwarts and healing. Actually, it's her, you, I guess, Flitwick, and Sinistra. I have to pass with an E at least on charms, transfiguration, potions, and arithmancy. Good thing I find all those easy." I winked at her, "though I may need a little extra help on my potions work..."

I toon the vial from her and tilted it to the side. "A little thick? This is the invisibility potion, right? Poor Hannah, this potion is SUPPOSED to be like water. This is like molasses. The girl added too much crushed snake fangs. And look, it's not the aqua color it's supposed to be. It's more of a muted gray-blue. That's one too many porcupine quills." I tsked in shame. "I told her she shouldn't take potions past the OWL level.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next