Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that

4 posters

Go down

Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that Empty Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 pm

what that said.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that Empty Re: Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu May 10, 2012 10:20 pm

(beautifully put.)
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that Empty Re: Various places that we might be for a page or two but no more then that

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 pm

We arrieved in the club in a back corner where no one noticed us appear.
"Thank you." I said to the shadows, not wanting to let them go but distangling herself from both boys.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Thu May 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I could feel my heart pumping in time with the bass, which was extremely loud. The party adrenalinebegan to pump through my veins. "Let's go!!"
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm

I made my way out on to the dance floor and began dancing to the beat. I just lost myself to the music and didn't think about anything or anyone.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 pm

"Why Did I Agree To This?" I Mumbled, Not Able To hear With The Music.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 pm

I saw Bella still standing there and sighed. I manuvered myself threw the crowd to where she was.
"Come on! Let's dance!" I yelled so she could hear me. I tugged slightly on her arm, towards the dance floor.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"I Dont Dance! But Fine Lets Dance!" I Yelled Loudly.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Nicholas followed out to the dance floor and started to dance
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 pm

I went back to my dancing but with Nic and Bella. Even if Bella said she didn't dance she was good at it. She had every straight male looking at her. I started grinding with the guy behind me, not really feeling coharent.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 pm

I wove into the center of the dance floor and began to dance. It was a simple dance, one I didn't think much about. I just sort of relaxed and let my body move to the beat of the club music. There was a certain way that music spoke to me, and my body responded likewise.
Soon, a pretty red head caught my eye and called me over. Not even thinking, I joined her and we danced. Fifteen minutes later, I yelled in her ear, "Want to get a drink?"
She nodded with a smile and we wound our way back out of the crowd to the bar. "Whatever you want, love," I grinned at her. "I'll take a shot of Jack's finest, please."
The girl ordered a shot of vodka. We tossed ten back and then looked at each other and started laughing. Soon, we were deep in conversation, tossing shots of various alcohols back. Basically, the bartender was giving us whatever she wanted. I think she created a few new combinations that night.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 pm

I Continued To Dance And I Started To Do The Irish Jigg.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Léa, the redhead, told me that she was celebrating the end of finals with her friends, but since they were lightweights, she had to leave; they had called her. I made a sad face and then kissed her lightly. I had taught myself to be roughly fluent in French, and I spoke to her in her languag. "It was fun, Léa I'm only visiting Paris for a little bit. Thank you for helping a poor Londoner like me enjoy his night."
She laughed and said it was her pleasure, and then left.
After throwing back one more shot, I turned to go back onto the dancefloor
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Thu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Nicholas started dancing with a girl he bumped into. Enjoy the music and not having to worry, he lost his self in the move moment.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I Danced Alone Still And Danced Around. I Become Bored So I Started To Do Different Kinds Of Dances.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 am

Seeing that Bella was still dancing alone, Nicholas moved away from the girl he was dancing with to dance with Bella.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 3:00 pm

"Bloody Loud Music." I Said, I Noticed I Lost My Wand.

"Crap." I Mumbled, As I started To Dance Once More.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum