Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House in France

+3
AuroraRiddle
Nara
Kaalee/Jonnilee
7 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The House in France - Page 15 Empty Re: The House in France

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 5:19 pm

"I don't fear danger, so stop worrying about me. Only one aloud to do that is her." Nicholas said pointing to me.

I nodded my head in a yes manner and looked between Kaalee and Nara. I could feel the strong emotions of pain between the two.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I Sat down in the kitchen away from everyone.
"My head hurts And I`m Dizzy." I Mumbled, As I Put My head onto the Table.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri May 11, 2012 5:24 pm

"You're mad at me aren't you? You of all the people here should know that i can't go up against him without help. I know you're upset but just let me explain okay" i ignoring Nicholas for a bit.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 5:25 pm

I walked over to Kaalee. At a time like this, knowing who killed a father, she needed someone. I knew Nicholas would be fine taking care of Nara and deep down, I wasn't sure if I could support Nara right now. I didn't know all the facts but I did know that Kaalee lost a dad tonight. I placed a hand on Kaalee's back, in hope of relaxing her a bit. Loss was the strongest emotion someone could feel.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri May 11, 2012 5:28 pm

"I'm not mad at you Nara! My dad's dead! He's dead and I hadn't spoken to him in nearly a year. He must of been worried sick and now's he's dead!" I said, shaking.
"And I can't do this right now okay? I am barely making it day to day so I can't help you right now...I'm so sorry." I told her as sobs rippled threw me. I turned around and fled upstairs, closing the door and locking it manually, with a chair under the door.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

https://hogwarts2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I stood there, looking back at my brother and Nara. "Maybe...you guys should go else where right now... just for a little while. A lot has happened and Kaalee just needs to be alone." I said. I wasn't sure what else I could say. I knew how Kaalee was feeling and it wasn't because of mu gift at all.

Nicholas didn't say anything, it was almost has if he knew what I was thinking. He put a hand on Nara's shoulder.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri May 11, 2012 5:36 pm

I stood there watching Kaalee left, i couldn't do anything. Suddenly the tears filled my eyes as i looked at the floor. "i i need some....time i...." i stopped and looked at Nic. "i'm sorry Nic but i don't want to kill someone you love i already did this to Kaalee my best friend" i walked to the backyard and sat down on a bench and let my tears come.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm

"Don't do the spell on me. Sometimes you just need to be a little tipsy to make things seem not so bad."

I stood silently in the corner, watching them all. When Kaalee ran upstairs, I waited for someone to go after, but no one did.
Quickly, I ran up the steps and knocked on her door. "Kaals?" I called softly.
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 pm

"I'm crying." I warned him, taking the chair out from under the door. Alec was probably the only one I would let in my room but I know how he is about tears.
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"Pain in my head." I Said As I Winced And Just About Fell Out Of The Chair.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I watched as Nicholas stood there, watching as Nara walked out to the back. He looked like a lost puppy, which made my heart ache.

"Go on Nick. She needs you, even if she says other wise...just go." I said. Nicholas looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Nicholas turned on his heels and shuffled his way out to the backyard. He saw Nara sitting down on a bench crying. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. Nicholas didn't say anything. There wasn't much he could say. He just wanted to be there for her.

I was getting ready to go up stairs but Alec beat me to the punch, so I stayed back. There was no need for everyone to crowd around her. When she was ready, I would be there for her. Thoughts of my dad ran through my mind as I went to sit on a step.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaalee/Jonnilee Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

(poor bella)
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Kaalee/Jonnilee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec/Jay Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

"I think a macho man like me can handle it. Besides, you have a legitimate reason to cry." I told her as I moved into her room. I held my arms out for her. "Come here, love. If you want to talk, talk. If you want to cry, go right ahead and cry. If you want me to jog on, then I will."

(give me 15 min. I'll brb.)
Alec/Jay
Alec/Jay
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 5:48 pm

(haha Ikr Poor Bella.)
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 pm

I knew Nicholas would follow me outside and i needed him too, when he sat next to me i layed my head on his shoulder. "this life sucks so badly.......i just want my normal life back without the worries and the pain i make towards my friends. This year was so hard Nic and the pain inside me is unbearable and no one can't stop it....no one can understand what i'm going through but i needed someone i thought i found that one but now i lost her"
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri May 11, 2012 5:52 pm

(She got a hangover WOOOHOOOO Bella was drinking to much for SURE!!!! LOL)
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 5:56 pm

I walked to where Bella was. I could feel that she wasn't feeling well. Waves of pain were coming at me and to be honest, I wasn't doing too well. Everyone's crazy emotions were killing me but I had to try and stay strong. Nothing like the last few years was going to happen to me again.

"Are you okay Bella? Can I get you anything?"

Nicholas placed A arm around Nara's back and then placed his other around her, pulling her into a tight hold.

"I wish I could say something that would make all this go away...but I can't...you did something awful but at he same time we all know you didn't have a choose. Things are getting crazy and it's happening quickly. Once the shook of losing her dad fades maybe she will be back..." Nicholas said. He knew that Kaalee's pain would never go away but he did know that it got easier with time. "For now, just cry. My crazy sister always said to not hold back tears." He said kissing the top of her head.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri May 11, 2012 6:01 pm

i didn't say anything i just listened to his voice. I always knew he was the one and i just decided that i'm not going to loose him.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 6:01 pm

"My head feels like it could explode and i`m Dizzy, and only thing i want is someone to tell my problems to." I Said, My Emotions Were More Likely Crazy. i rubbed my head.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm

"Wow, I left you speechless for once. Win for me." Nicholas said in light hearted voice. He took one of his hands, releasing Nara from the tight hold to wipe away the tears that started to dry on her face.

I took a seat down next to Bella. "Well your emotions are going crazy and it;s driving me nuts. So spill." I said. I took out my wand and used it to float a glass of water over to Bella.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

"As you wish but i will more likely regret it later." I Said, Taking A Sip Of Water.

"What shall i start with? hmm.. well i drank and partied. plus I Learned I`m A Fool." I Said, With A Fake Cheerful Voice.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm

"How are you a fool?" I asked using my wand to bring myself a glass f water as well.
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Nara Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 pm

i looked up at him when he made the comment, i smiled at him. "you make me feel like i have always something to say! Nic i was wondering if a relationship could work between us. i always had a huge crush on you from the beginning." i blushed a little when i mentioned the crush thing to him.
Nara
Nara
Commited!
Commited!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmethystAislinn Fri May 11, 2012 6:17 pm

"When you first told me, back at school last year, it freaked me out. I also had a crush on you too but bring Draco's sister...or whatever you were made it hard. But now, I'm not so freaked out. While I was gone, all I could think about was you and then when I saw you the other day, I felt happy. I'm here for you and I want to be here for you always. Let's get through this whole thing that is going on and then we will be free to be in a relationship safely." Nicholas said. He would have said yes right off the bat but he knew that a relationship, right now, in this time might not be safe. If he was going to be with Nara, he wanted it to be safe.

(I have to leave now. Getting off work and watching friend get black belt. Might be back on tonight. Not sure.)
AmethystAislinn
AmethystAislinn
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Scott Fri May 11, 2012 6:17 pm

"One, i should have known parting wouldnt slove my problems." I Started, Taking My head off The Table.
Bella Scott
Bella Scott
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next